I am looking for ways for myself and children to go to the cemetary, be with my mom, and honor her memory. I should have read what i wrote before i posted, Sorry
Horter2012 Horter2012 31-35, F 8 Answers Feb 18, 2012

As for me; Celebrating some ones life is an awsome idea, but I dont think the grave site is the proper place. The cemetary is a place for paying respects, solom thought and remeberence. <br />
Having a celebration of her life with close family and friends on her birthday is a cool idea.

Best Answer

As far as celebrating you'd be celebrating her life and the person and mother she was too you.

Best Answer

"CELEBRATING"???? don't ya mean commemorating ??? Unless, of course she was an evil witch, then...............................................

Best Answer

I meant honor and remeber her, ran out of room asking the question. Guess I better reread what i write before i post. Note to self has been made.

Best Answer

thank goodness for that.....for a minute I thought you'd had an unfortunate experience, thanks for clarifying. Us mums like to be thought of kindly.

Best Answer

That all depends on how much you miss her... <br />
Let that be your guide.

Best Answer

Well, I wouldn't call it "celebrating". Perhaps lighting a candle at the dinner table to represent her. Or you can place a memorial in the newspaper.

Best Answer

Your right, in memory of her and in her honor is what i wanted to put, but ran out of room. Thanks for your suggestion.

Best Answer