If you can bake at all, I'd suggest baking her a cake, brownies, cookies (sugarfree- if she's diabetic, glutenfree if she's got gluten allergies), or whatever other desert kind of pastry your mom likes. :)

Best Answer

Love the idea thanks

Best Answer

Wake up early in the morning and do chores and cook if you can

Best Answer

I was planing a tropical breakfast. I saw it on wikihow I'm just gonna spice mine up a bit

Best Answer

Use embroidery and needlework to decorate and add a touch of art to something plain she has! Can be clothes, bed coverlet, curtains, or other accessories! May be you can also make her a simple bottle of perfume like this:<br />
Collect some gardenias or jasmines, or any great smelling flowers, poke them with a needle several times, add to odorless baby oil, you can add a touch of a spice aroma like cinnamon chips or lemon peels, heat by Bain Mary method, soak for an hour, filter, fill in a neat glass bottle as an essence perfume. Make a neat envelope, give it the name of your mom with glittery marker pen! Enjoy her big smile :)

Best Answer

Love the ideas. So creative. Thanks for the suggestion.

Best Answer