ellision13 ellision13 22-25, M 4 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Community

Yes. Use invisible ink, and then be sure to share it with the rest of us to enjoy.

Best Answer

well um okay thanks

Best Answer

yes.. for sunshineMadz lol

Best Answer

lol writing about the sun would be a hard one ill see what i can do

Best Answer

hahaha no its not hard.

Best Answer

lol for me it is im more dark and twisted when it comes to poetry happyness is harder but i can still do it

Best Answer

think about me then ul find happiness hahaha

Best Answer

lol thinking about you is inspiring enough beautiful

Best Answer

hahaha nice try R :) tnx

Best Answer

lol ah what can i say

Best Answer

btw breaking dawn was a good movie :)

Best Answer

lol im glad you liked it i stopped watching the twilight films after the first movie i hated that jacob ***

Best Answer

iambic pentameter!

Best Answer

hmmmm once i look those words up ill think about it

Best Answer

Really you don't know what that is how shocking!

Best Answer

the fact that you use iambic pentameter in your writing is the reason why your lame as hell grayday

Best Answer

Really? Your a d***? How shocking?

Best Answer

Yeah sit and think on it

Best Answer

if thats a suggestion then it sucks

Best Answer

you're just trying to pry ideas from people for your own gain did you expect me to just shot myself in the foot like that??

Best Answer

lol buddy check out some of my original stuff i asked for suggestions not your personal poems plus i doubt your lame *** could write anything the way i have check for yourself my proof is on my page

Best Answer

I'm not here to give you pageviews and I've been writing for at least 13 years and my life actually came with things to write about

Best Answer

like i said you dont believe i can write ill let you check my poems out i promise you your **** dosent compare 13 years of writing dosent mean **** to me

Best Answer

well I is supposed to be capitalized and this is how you spell doesn't I'll is typed like I've shown but I'm sure a literary genius like yourself already knew that

Best Answer

lol criticize the typing all you want that crap dosent bother me thats stupid crap for people like you who dont have **** to say

Best Answer

Oh you are gravely mistaken I have plenty to say it's you who came here looking for words

Best Answer

lol nerd my question clearly states suggestions do you need a definition on that word lol

Best Answer

ideas would fall under that so if you dont have any get lost because your not talking about anything important

Best Answer

No but I believe the question was asked with deception need me to define iambic pentameter

Best Answer

Honestly grayday104, if you think he is trying to steal your crap why are you bothering. It's just making you look petty and insecure to pick on his grammar and typing. Besides which, when did poetry become a regulated thing. Isn't it supposed to be about self-expression? I am pretty sure that that sometimes includes twisting the english language to suit ones literary and artistic needs. And even if it didn't when did you become judge and jury? Why shouldn't he ask for input and suggestion? EP and the people on it are part of his life and poets and writers take inspiration from life. Grow up.

Best Answer

assuming makes as *** out of you then

Best Answer

Just remember you're the one who wrote self-expression

Best Answer

that's not how that expression goes

Best Answer

it is in this instant dumbass

Best Answer

instance

Best Answer

Oh using slang words makes you sound so sophisticated

Best Answer

Seriously? That's all you have? You chose to pick on my choice to type self-expression? Honestly, this just makes you look petty and insecure. You couldn't intelligently form and argument? You have to choose to focus on a typing choice? Especially when I was speaking about self-expression in witting including the ability to twist the english language. Which is already a pretty messed up language to begin with.

Best Answer

lol pathetic bro thats all you are get lost trash

Best Answer

And don't even begin to pick on my spelling mistakes due to quick typing. I am more than aware of them. And they are entirely irrelevant to this discussion.

Best Answer

Getting called trash by trash doesn't phase me and English is a language which means it should be capitalized

Best Answer

lol dont worry about this mamma's boy ***** he's talking about a whole lot of nothing because he has nothing to say

Best Answer

You don't seem to have a very built vocabulary seem to keep falling back to the same simple words so sad really my sympathies

Best Answer

English is a language that steals from every other language on the planet. It's a language in which we have very specific rule of grammar and yet we frequently ignore them. It's a language in which we incorporate slang, a language who's dictionary is ever evolving and changing. It is not a language dictated by law. And you are not the keeper of that language. In addition to which, through out history artists and writers were often the people who rebelled against the establishment, the norm, the rules and the accepted. They were ofter the people who were considered "trash".

Best Answer

lol your poems dont have more then then 40 views get lost trash see my views and realize your poems are garbage lol highest poems view for me is 60+ your highest storys are about some bullshit opinions from a different group when you can write good poetry come back and speak with me

Best Answer

leave it alone his poems suck **** none of them have higher then one of mine

Best Answer

My poems were recently re added I took them down while I was ill didn't know if I'd be returning to this site

Best Answer

That's your argument? Your poems were recently re-added. Goodness, that's weak. But you know what, it's not worth continuing this. Your just trying to pick on someone to make yourself feel better. Your arguments are unfounded and childish. It's not worth his time. It's not worth my time.

Best Answer

excuses dont mean **** to me 13 years you have been writing in 13 years you can barely get more then 10 views pathetic bro get lost

Best Answer

It's sad how much you value pageviews that doesn't speak quality it just means people have clicked on that page

Best Answer

when you can write a poem that gets more then 10 views come back and see me other then that get lost lol

Best Answer

Still very sad even sadder that you can't see it

Best Answer