Lilt Lilt 46-50 17 Answers Apr 1, 2009

Put in bottom of large clay plant pots to drain water

Best Answer

Ammunition.

Best Answer

use them as borders for a garden

Best Answer

Paint them different colors and try to glue it back together into a whole new looking pot.

Best Answer

I like to use them in my potted plants,to cover the dirt.Frogs love to get in my plants,they dig holes and are pretty covered up.Then when I am going to work on a plants the damned things jump out at me and scare the crap out of me.Thats why I use rocks(which I collect)or pieces of broken pots,whatever, to cover the dirt in the pots that I keep lower to the ground.The higher potted plants,I don't have to worry about frogs trying to keep cool!!

Best Answer

Put them into special places in your garden, and have herbs growing in them and spilling out of them....

Best Answer

Shape them into a left eye, nose and mouth. ;-)

Best Answer

Sell them on eBay.

Best Answer

Just how broken are they.....If they are just cracked....Or a piece or two...Then you can drill small holes in them...and wire then together...But if it is really broken...as in shattered...Well glue them together.with water proof glue...and use them as a cover for plastic pots...Just slip it in

Best Answer

If you have enough you can crush them and make a red gravel-like stepping path through your garden.

Best Answer

Breake them into smaller pieces and put them in the bottom of other pots just the same as you would rocks. It helps with drainage and helps prevent root rot.

Best Answer

bury them in the garden and use what you can to hold water,minerals

Best Answer

Let the little man paint them and sell them at his first art showing.

Best Answer

Crush them and make sand. ;)

Best Answer