I lost my mother last year, and my take on the experience was that i had to put her first in the lead up to her death. By being their for her and providing her with every comfort for her to pass with peace of mind. This took the guise of thinking what would give her the most joy as a type of last wish. Whether it be me seeking a reconciliation with a alienated family member or doing something that she most wanted me to do.<br />
Aside from that just loving her with all my heart until she died- for when you are faced with meeting your maker you find strength in being coated by the love of the ones that have meaning to you

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Just think that everyone of us has a predestined age of existence. She will have hers and with her age of existence is you. I think she couldn't be more happy to have lived and to have brought you in this world. And I think that having you would, for her, mean that she had lived her life beautifully. And she won't really be gone, she'll be immortalized in your memories. So don't feel sad.

Best Answer

It is not the End- it is a transition. She will always live inside your heart. We are energy and it is a scientific fact that energy cannot be destroyed. She will go to heaven or be reincarnated.

Best Answer

i would ike to tell you my story. along time ago i lost my father. 20 yrs after his death i was going threw a very hard time and was thinking very hard about him, in my mind i asked him to prove to me anyway he could that he was here with me in my sorrow and that i was going to take anything as a sign that he was responding. within that moment... a huge gust came from nowhere! causing the brass bells on the tree outside my bedroom window to ring.now this could sound like wishful thinking,but the night was still, and the bells had never rung before as they were heavy. the bells never rung again after that night.<br />
i went on to do a painting which had this saying on it.......I asked my father where he was and he told me he was in the wind. <br />
i found real comfort in that, that he was still here,and walking in the wind today feels like my dad is surrounding me...and i couldnt think of a nicer way if i tried.<br />
your mum will not leave you

Best Answer