So, a couple days ago I got pretty drunk, and I ended up eating something pretty hot without really realizing it was so hot, and I guess I must have burnt my tongue because I woke up and my tongue hurt like hell. That was like 2 days ago, and my tongue is still killing me... Any ideas besides like advil or alive or anything like that?
Ray1992 Ray1992 18-21, M 6 Answers Mar 4, 2012

milk

Best Answer

Take an pain reliever and stop putting things in your mouth. Don't do dairy products because that will only make it worse in the long term. Just drink some water and go do something else to take your mind off of it. Pain is the body's alarm system to remind you not to do stupid stuff (like get drunk). You're young and we've all done stupid things (me included). Just chill out and don't eat crazy stuff when you're drinking.

Best Answer

Lol, yeah, thats what im doing... And it wasnt anything crazy, it was just a burrito that came out of the microwave and I just dont think i realized it was so hot because i was kinda drunk...

Best Answer

You burnt your tongue on a hot foot item not a spicy item? This happens to us all. Ever had hot cheese pizza burn the roof of your mouth? If not, give it time. It is something we all experience. Not fun or pleasant but it happens and we all survive. Love your liver and chill out on the booze.

Best Answer

I suck on ice cubes when I burn the inside of my mouth.

Best Answer