Couldnt get to sleep last night
EastCoastKush EastCoastKush 13-15, M 17 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Community

...drink green tea..

Best Answer

Listen to Enya , her music is relaxing

Best Answer

get off the computer and stop thinking about EP

Best Answer

Soft soothing music

Best Answer

If I had the answer, I wouldn't be answering this question. Hmmmm, which one should I try and answer first...... Well I think you got your answer...lol

Best Answer

Read "Caddie Woodlawn". Better than a sleeping pill.

Best Answer

**********! After a long day it helps me relax and gets me unwound just enough to fall asleep fast! Enjoy a few momments of "you time" for a change it'll help make your week go much faster!

Best Answer

My pharmacist always recommends a full dose of Benadryl while I am waiting for my doctor to call in a new order of my sleeping pills.

Best Answer

Seriously I have problems going to sleep also. I used to get ambien from the doctor but that made me do some crazy stuff. Now I either take benadril or some cheap stuff like it from the dollar tree, or some melatonin. I hope you get to sleep tonight.

Best Answer

Think of a letter, and list off in your head every word you can think of that starts with that letter. I fall asleep every time I try it lol.

Best Answer

And shot glass full of Nyquil should do the trick.

Best Answer

Close your eyes and listen to some soft piano music.

Best Answer

Do a hardcore cardio session

Best Answer