Couldnt get to sleep last night
EastCoastKush EastCoastKush 13-15, M 17 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Community

...drink green tea..

Best Answer

Listen to Enya , her music is relaxing

Best Answer

get off the computer and stop thinking about EP

Best Answer

Soft soothing music

Best Answer

If I had the answer, I wouldn't be answering this question. Hmmmm, which one should I try and answer first...... Well I think you got your answer...lol

Best Answer

Read "Caddie Woodlawn". Better than a sleeping pill.

Best Answer

**********! After a long day it helps me relax and gets me unwound just enough to fall asleep fast! Enjoy a few momments of "you time" for a change it'll help make your week go much faster!

Best Answer

My pharmacist always recommends a full dose of Benadryl while I am waiting for my doctor to call in a new order of my sleeping pills.

Best Answer

Seriously I have problems going to sleep also. I used to get ambien from the doctor but that made me do some crazy stuff. Now I either take benadril or some cheap stuff like it from the dollar tree, or some melatonin. I hope you get to sleep tonight.

Best Answer

Think of a letter, and list off in your head every word you can think of that starts with that letter. I fall asleep every time I try it lol.

Best Answer

And shot glass full of Nyquil should do the trick.

Best Answer

50 pushups.. hit the deck, son.. push em out..

Best Answer

Close your eyes and listen to some soft piano music.

Best Answer

Do a hardcore cardio session

Best Answer