im not good at it either

Best Answer

Would you ever bang me or want to if I was your step daughter? That will get a guy thinking lol. Then follow it up with how you look and stuff like that. lol. He'll follow up pretty damn fast lol.

Best Answer

Just be yourself :) Sometimes people don't ask questions back because they're a bit shy, rather than being narcissistic - at least, that's the case with me sometimes (always worry that anything I ask might be OTT or too invasive - even when it's something silly like "What's your favourite colour"). So instead I answer anything that's asked, as honestly as I can, and then, whilst I have lots of questions I want to ask, struggle to pick one that doesn't feel forced or OTT :)

Best Answer

I'm sorry but.. wtf is OTT. Haha.

Best Answer

heh -- sorry :) Damn my compulsive abbreviation! OTT = Over The Top :)

Best Answer

Thank you. Oh and yeah damn your compulsive abbreviation.. not sure that's a thing but whatever.

Best Answer

hehe :) I think it is - and something I work hard to avoid. I guess I failed miserably this time!

Best Answer

questions is good.....but the person asking has to answer their own question

Best Answer