Next week is my sister's 4th anniversary. They have a one year old boy, she's a patissiere, and her husband's a chef. She loves baking, cooking, sewing, and parties.What should I give for them? Last year, I gave them cheese cake, which I made by my own, and it was a disaster, believe me.
Poppletina Poppletina 26-30, F 2 Answers Jun 30 in Parenting & Family

wow that sure is a hard couple to get a gift for!!! lol.....how about a gift certificate to the best restaurant in town? or concert tickets? those are just off the top of my head, but hopefully may help you........and I envy you having such talented people in your family!!!!!......does your sister constantly make goodies for you? lol.......

Best Answer

And offer to babysit !

Best Answer

She does, yup. She and her husband cook for feast on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and many occasions. Me? Not much, I used to make cinnamon cupcakes, but no one dare eating them, great.

Best Answer

Thatt? No, no. I don't like children nor babies. They're driving me crazy

Best Answer

not food gifts for sure

Best Answer

Thanks, I'll remember that. LOL..

Best Answer