sonyagrwal sonyagrwal 36-40 5 Answers Apr 1, 2011

I know that this is not a good habit but when a person is not get involve in any type of sex relationship on his life period then he can do these things.<br />
I have seen her mother nude while bathing and taken her video. My heartbeats were so fast that time. But i have done.. But yessss, on that day when i have taken her video, i was traveling in the bus and i was watching that video of my bathing mom. I have noticed that two biharis were trying to watch that video. That time i was so excited. I have seen the face of both biharis and passed smile. Then they come close and asking for the video. i have shown her all the video. i was very very excited after doing this thing. one bihari asked me that whos that lady and i instantly given answer that she is my aunty. Then they ask me about relation of me and that lady. i said i wanna **** her. then one bihari said " pls i also wanna **** her nd he is ready to give as much money as he can. this makes me crazy then he has started again watching the video. After that when i did this, i felt shame. I can do this but cant share my mom videos. This makes me scared thats why i have deleted her video instantly so that i couldnt do which i shudn't

Best Answer

please add me

Best Answer

i hav seen ma sis nude...kept ma cell as sp y while changin clothes...she has sexy boobs n ***...n peep thru bathroom door...saw her ***....

Best Answer

I SAW MY MOM NUDE SEVERAL TIMES.I ALSO TOUCH HER HAIRY ***** WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING.

Best Answer

but how did u take da video?wat u liked most?

Best Answer

I don't think any one is going to answer you as being indian, people are very shy and minminded

Best Answer