missmonroe missmonroe 22-25 14 Answers Nov 12, 2009

Libras try to be very fair-minded. Many enjoy the arts and appreciate beauty. They are normally very likeable, and do well in social situations. Love parties.

Best Answer

i hate liberals...

Best Answer

I dated a libra man, his moon is in cancer. He was amazing in creative and sensual endeavors. His spirit was adventurous. I'd find myself frustrated with his inability to make snap decisions on which product to buy; he's compare weights and brands and prices. He told me that it was how he was able to afford a house. Although aggaravating at times (with indecision in the supermarket and in love) he accepted me (mostly) for who I was and was an exciting and powerful relationship. Libras can be counted on for honesty any time of day. They are extremely social and I find that Libra men attract a lot of women....Not for the faint of heart. lol (Taurus women tend to be very domineering and jealous with lovers) So if you cant keep the temper to a minimum it may not be worth it....they are social creatures.

Best Answer

My husband is a Libra. You will have to be very patient, constantly telling him how good-looking he is because he has low self esteem on the inside but doesnt show it. They are very strong and are the boss and not to mention Mr. Know-it-all. But very charming and will turn you on every second your with them. They tend to be @$$holes about everything but only because they have low self esteem. And they are NOT PATIENT AT ALL!!!! So if you dont love him with all your heart, i wouldnt get in too deep until your absolutly sure. lol

Best Answer

They're pretty cool as long as you're pepared to make the decissions or have great patience :)

Best Answer

My ex was a libra...would never do that again!

Best Answer

they're fence-sitters.

Best Answer

Well, I don't know about dating men, but if you're a Leo man then stay clear of z Libran wpman...... or else!

Best Answer

Can be wonderful, extremely sexual. i married one twice! wont be doing that again.

Best Answer

how about just men in general. *clueless* :P

Best Answer