ToiledAraignee ToiledAraignee 22-25, F 5 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Religion

No, but I had a Rabbi/Kabbalist mentor on Facebook.

Best Answer

No I don't do the religion thing. I prefer something called The Power of One.<br />
Nice avatar by the way...:-)

Best Answer

What is the Power of One? Is it American?

Best Answer

American ? LOL, no. Why would you ask that ?
My version of The power of One is not easy to explain. Let me just say that I respect every living thing equally and I worship nothing and no-one. Ok so maybe I respect and like Cats more than other animals but that's my right.:-)
I am not American, I am S.African.

Best Answer

So is it a modern form of the worship of Bastet?

Best Answer

I have to be honest and say that I don't know Bastet. Is that maybe Baal with another name. The Earth god ?
Like I said I worship nothing and no-one. I do not believe in a god or gods. I had a strict religious upbringing and I have rejected it all. I think that there may have been beings on Earth a long time ago who us humans regarded as gods but they are not around anymore and they were not ever gods. Do you have a mentor or teacher ? Please ask him/her what the names Enki and Enlil means to him/her. They were apparently half brothers.

Best Answer

Aren't they characters from Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles?
I am a kabbalist, which is an adherent to Jewish Mysticism. I understand how people lose faith in religions, when a belief system becomes a religion it fundamentally changes from open to closed, from appealing to dogmatic. It is a sad social reality.

Best Answer

They were/are not vampires no.:-)
What you say about religion is quite true.

Best Answer

Just cannibalists

Best Answer

nup... just you and madonga...

Best Answer