LawnMexican LawnMexican 22-25, M 11 Answers Jun 1, 2012

my nan always told me, "Never do something that you'll regret later in life."<br />
I always thought that it was great advice.... So I got it tattooed on my forehead...

Best Answer

lol....when i saw your name on my notification.....i expected something like this from you :p

Best Answer

Always stay 2 car lengths behind!

Best Answer

smile whenever you can,laugh whenever you feel to,live life to the fullest=)

Best Answer

Remember the good times, and let go of the bad ones. Assume that the weapon is loaded. Double check that your landing gear is down and locked when you're on final approach. Do not assume that the gas gauge is working properly. Make sure the spare tire in your trunk actually has air in it. Carry jumper cables and know how to use them. Carry a flashlight and spare batteries. Provide for your troops. Always have a back-up plan--and a back-up back-up plan. Try to learn something new and important each day. Forgive others for their imperfections. Start each day with this thought: "What are my main three priorities today?" Read, listen to good music, hang out. End the day with gratitude for life and for the opportunity to help someone. If you didn't help someone, you now have one priority for tomorrow.

Best Answer

Be happy in a meditative way.

Best Answer

Be driven by your passions, not your fears.

Best Answer

Always look forward but never forget the past.

Best Answer

do everything with enthusiasm

Best Answer

Try to survive until the end.

Best Answer

i think i know what you mean,but..what end do you mean exactly to be sure....

Best Answer

The end I'd the end - like when everything is over and done. When nothing else follows.

Best Answer

Mean what you say,say what you mean and follow through------

Best Answer

stay low and dont give up your position......

Best Answer

what position is that?

Best Answer

the position that leaves one vulnerable

Best Answer