LawnMexican LawnMexican 22-25, M 12 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Hobbies

Trust your heart, not necessarily the facts.

Best Answer

You should live your life believing it will be better to regret what you did then what you did not do.

Best Answer

my pleasure,,,, #1,,,if ur native tongue is English,, 1st learn all how to properly use it. #2,,, never vote for Obamaman,,,, (that just goes w/o saying ,,,) #3 never waste even .01$ in support of any religion,,, they're tax exempt anyway,,, #4 everything that sounds to good to be true,,, is ( refer to #2 if ur not sure). #5 either learn to speak 1 of the 1,000 Chinese dialects,,,or expect to wind up dead.<br />
#6,,,, in praise of minimum boredom,, there will no #7 :)

Best Answer

If you have your physical health by your side then never be sad. Go play, jump, run, play basketball, swim, climb a mountain or just go for a simple jog! As it's for some people a dream or a goal to achieve. No time for letting other sill problems ruin your life!

Best Answer

Get one.

Best Answer

Stay out of Jersey

Best Answer

be cautious on the zip up when free ballin' in jeans

Best Answer

The times that I've been shat on are the times I ignored my gut instincts. Intuition, whatever its called, we must have it for a reason.

Best Answer