krotik krotik 22-25, M 3 Answers Feb 5, 2013 in Intimacy

Yeah , grow up.

Best Answer

How would this require me to grow up? It is a consenting thing between two adults and the fact that I am looking to better myself for another person shows that I am grown up. Where as a comment like that is childish, it also should be stated that I didn't force you to respond to this. If you have helpful advice, then please share, if not, then look more towards questions you can relate too

Best Answer

It would be really helpful to talk to him. Though what are your thoughts on what makes a good dom/master?

Best Answer

omg

Best Answer

Remind her everyday. Make sure she knows what you want. It will help her serve you better. Also knowing what she wants and needs makes for a better Master.

Best Answer

fetlife.com<br />
make a profile with no nude photos. Do not say you are a "master" because people take that seriously, and may think you are full of it.<br />
Then join any munch groups in your area and go to them, respectfully talk to any men and women who approach you, introduce yourself and say you would love to learn more about what it is They do.<br />
Be a normal person in normal street clothes when you go, and truly put yourself out there as wanting information.<br />
Then hopefully you get invited to a party and can observe for yourself.

Best Answer