uralba uralba 56-60, M 23 Answers Dec 12, 2009

I am a woman and I don't shave. WHy the h*ll should I? Like there is hair on my body and I should alter my body for some societal notion of what feminine is, or what supposed hygeine is....not me! I think that it is nasty to be judgmental and closed minded. How about a bit of live and let live. You wanna shave....go right ahead....man or woman...

Best Answer

Hi. I am so happy that you are unshved. I think it's the sexiest way for a woman to be. I need to find a lady like you.

Best Answer

The women I married never ever shaved any hair off herself in the 40 years I knew her, she was a real women, more ladies should be like her and "greenlionburning" It is NOT unhygeinic not to shave or trim any hair off your body, as long as you wash yourself regularly it is OK, I am also very hairy, but I wash all the time, I am not unhygeinic either.

Best Answer

gillette HATES you! how DARE you question those venus razors at CVS supermarkets??

Best Answer

God whee are you I love hairy women with a big bush and hairy armpits.
I ahve a partner who leaves her bush go for me after I kept on, and she leaves her armpits for about 4 days for me.
On the otherhand my lover never shaves anywhere and I love it

Best Answer

im with you. and im a male.

Best Answer

I met a girl in a totally normal setting, and she had huge bushes under her arms... and I couldn't stop imagining me doing her armpit... had a woodie all day at work that day... still think of it now and shake my head... whats wrong with me...,LOL

Best Answer

Nothing is wrong with you, 'thebigm' you lucky man meeting her, a rare sight now a days, was she foreign.

Best Answer

Hi there I wish to find a real natural girl someday...it´s a turn on...hard to understand why almost all of them shave everywhere without any questioning why!!!

Best Answer

Very few natural girls about now a days, I was looking about last summer, I did not see one lady with a full bush of hair under her arms.
If you do see a lady like that, you have as they say "hit the jackpot"

Best Answer

Do as I have find a girl and keep on I know its not ideal but if she loves you she will

Best Answer

It's a lot easier to find a woman that you care about, and after you get a relationship going ask them about not shaving. You would be surprised at how many women just do it because they think it's expected and given the chance many are happy to to toss the razor, at least during the cooler months.

The woman that would later become my wife was a shaver, and when I suggested she stop she was happy to do so, although she warned me that I should be careful what I wished for because I had no idea how hairy she would become. I did have an idea and I have a saying; You can never be too rich, too healthy or too hairy. :)

Best Answer

I absolutely LOVE hairy armpits on women. I truly adore the various scents of a woman. If I am very attracted to a woman, it is probably due to their pheromones. And, as most people know armpit and pubic hair helps hold the pheromones. I go absolutely bonkers over a very pretty woman with hairy armpits.

Best Answer

I am the same here, when I see hairy armpits on a woman I go mad

Best Answer

Not me. But hey, whatever you want to do. Some chicks think I should shave my bush. Not that I wouldn't, for the right woman, but since puberty, I have expected men ( me) to be hairy, and women to be hairless, except on thier head. Though I don't have a problem with a woman's pubic hair. Though hairy legs on a women turn me off. But so do bodybuilder women. Some things should be left in the realm of the other sex, I think. Though I like women who are in shape.

Best Answer

I don't not bother with body building women, I admit I probably wound not want to go out with one, strangely enough most of those do shave their arm pit hair. Recently I did see a women weightlifter in a photograph in full flow, the photo was taken when the weight was above her head and arms fully stretched out, wow, she had a bush of hair under her arms, made her look very raw and sexy, I don't think she ever shaved or trimmed the hair under her arm in her life, like being a man. My wife, not a weightlifter, thank goodness also has hairy unshaved, untrimmed hair under her arms, she is sexy but not as masculine as the weightlifter.

Best Answer

yes- most definitely. it is one of my biggest kinks as a straight man

Best Answer

Yes, I love hairy armpits on women. Its so sexy, plus who decided that women needed to shave them. I love to run my cheek over the fine hair. Greatest feeling ever.

Best Answer

I do! I really think its very sexy, its natural and beautiful, nothing is more beautiful and sexy then an all natural woman. I don't understand why more men don't like women that are un-shaved.

Best Answer

down the earth to meet with you and enjoy your hair on any part of your body

Best Answer

Love it...

Best Answer

not so much, as in 'bushy-gorilla-amazon pits' ( lol ), but 'stubble' in a ladies underarm...?!...i MOST DEFINETLY like that A LOT !!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I do and legs and arms and anywhere else that can get hairy haha and if there nice and over all perfect dream girl the hairy parts is the icein on the cake;)

Best Answer

I find hairy armpits a huge turn on for me.

Best Answer

Same here for me too, if men were honest there would be a lot more saying the same as us

Best Answer

I love hairy women.

Best Answer

I'm a woman and I read the answers to this one for a GOOD LAUGH!! LOLOLOLOL This question is too funny!!

Best Answer

LMFAOROTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

i'm not a fan but to each is own

Best Answer

Shore I does! The face ain't the only place the Bearded Lady is hirsuite.

Best Answer

not to much, but i don't like women. Lol, i don't think so.

Best Answer

agreed with bnd...might i also add on the tush... :P

Best Answer