We'll pay you back ;)
LinzeMarie LinzeMarie 22-25, F 8 Answers Jan 5, 2012

LOL ... You never know, maybe a nice millionaire will actually help you out out of generosity while seeing your question. :)

Best Answer

Right! That's what i'm saying. Haha XD

Best Answer

Try standing out on the corner with a sign that says, "will work for a house"

Best Answer

take a number and step into line...

Best Answer

Really there's a line? Where can I get in on this?

Best Answer

are you serious??

Best Answer

No, god you and half the people on here need to lean to take a joke! But if a millionaire did respond...that would be pretty cool ;)

Best Answer

hahahahaha ok....
I was just wondering.... you never know who's answering your questions...
and is not hard to find a millionare btw :P

Best Answer

Are you a millionaire? I give fantasic foot rubs ;) lol

Best Answer

hahahahaha ;)

Best Answer

I have a hat to pass. and good luck.

Best Answer

You might be joking but I REALLY DO NEED A MILLIONAIRE- to help me set up the first salt cave- or recreation of in South Wales Uk- for the people, to help heal any lung related illness, help heal or aid the healing of skin disorders, and many other benefits that i will not go into right now. Should anyone else wish to pledge some money towards this venture, they will recieve a voucher towards sessions in the salt cave once set up. This treatment commonly known as halotherapy has helped thousands of people over Europe and the USA, Canada. It will allow sufferers the chance to relax the use of medications, helping ease costs on the NHS or existing medical services. Please only reply if you are willing to help

Best Answer