KIKI36 KIKI36 31-35 27 Answers Jun 5, 2011

My name is kunjimma.my son name is mushtaq. I do sex with my son.he is 18 age.one i am washing clothes.he came near me and hugged me.he kiss my cheaks and neck.after he brought me in bathroom and **** me.he satisfied me more then my husband.i also **** my son(husband's brother's son)rashu mon 19 age

Best Answer

where u from ? very nice I like mother figures like you

Best Answer

You are a indian ,i like u

Best Answer

Yes, and it is Mind Blowing....The Best!

Best Answer

Yes, my mother and I are involved sexually, I've never loved a woman as much as her

Best Answer

I had sex with my mom. It can and does happen. Moms usually do not tell and the sons should not tell.

Best Answer

it does happen in real life. i am one of that unlucky mother and the sad part is i can't expose my son because of his future and family.

Best Answer

i would like to chat with you

Best Answer

How?

Best Answer

My mom did

Best Answer

yas my dadfuckme

Best Answer

tell me about it

Best Answer

Ohhhh super baby awesome

Best Answer

Hi.my name is rashi.here my sex experience with my kunjimma(father brother's wife)she have mother of 3 son.elder son is my age 19.one day i went to her house.she was crying cause of hippain.i asked her about it.she want to use a oinment in hip side.i told her to lift her maxi till hip side.she obey my order i massaged her hip.i like her in sexual way.i caught her buttocks using my hands she moaned oh...oh..i removed her inner dress and panty.i saw her buttocks i take my **** outside and **** her buttocks.she moaned ah.ah.ah.rashi **** me hard.my *** is coming.i put in her navel and use honey in her navel and lick she moaned oh.oh.oh.i suck her breast.i continued sexual act with her every day.you do sex with your relatives.not sex with your mother that is sin

Best Answer

I changed my panties while talking to my son..randomly...his **** got rock hard in pants...he came near to me and touched my *** with both of his hands..he basically gropped them and sought of massaged them over my panties..and I got tuned on very much..then I went to pee..and left the door partially opened..while randomly talking to him..he then came closer to dor and I could hear sound on unzipping pants and cockrubbing..I got very wet..I came outside after a while with my panties down..and exposing my hairy ***** to him..and pulled my my panties in front of him..pretending that nothing has happened......

Best Answer

U tortured him :) , at least should have knelt down and took his **** into your mouth
Hehehehehe

Best Answer

Hmmm I am not a fan of my Mum, but my MIL... I would love it if she ****** me.

Best Answer

are you crazy?

Best Answer

We once met a woman who said she had, however, we don't think she was telling the truth.

Best Answer

add me

Best Answer

I'm not a mom, but a son. My mother quite graphically showed me how she used a vaginal medicine applicator when I was eleven. I was completely innnocent then, but now I'm convinced she had been sexually stimulated by showing me how the applicator worked - she undressed in front of me, opened her legs and showed me how she pushed it into her v/ulva. I'm pretty certain if she waited two years until I had been thirteen and did it then, something would have happened.

Best Answer

boska, what brought that on? Why did she demonstrate it to you?

Best Answer

I found the applicator in the bathroom, and took it to her. I was simply curious what the strange tube-within-a-tube did... so that evening she woke me and took me to the bathroom and showed me precisely how it is used - inserting it into her vagina in front of me.

Best Answer

odepius r.

Best Answer

What kind of a question is this?

Best Answer

Precise reply

Best Answer

Why are you even here if you are asking that question?

Best Answer

Another good response for someone who may have lost their way navigating through EP.

Best Answer

lol. this is an EP kind of a questions. sorry, it may not really suit everyone....

Best Answer

a very interesting one.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I been closet 2 doing it If I ever got chance again I wood **** her all night long

Best Answer

I had sex with my mom... Iam having it since 1 year... Ee both love it.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer