KIKI36 KIKI36 31-35 34 Answers Jun 5, 2011

My name is kunjimma.my son name is mushtaq. I do sex with my son.he is 18 age.one i am washing clothes.he came near me and hugged me.he kiss my cheaks and neck.after he brought me in bathroom and **** me.he satisfied me more then my husband.i also **** my son(husband's brother's son)rashu mon 19 age

Best Answer

where u from ? very nice I like mother figures like you

Best Answer

You are a indian ,i like u

Best Answer

Yes, and it is Mind Blowing....The Best!

Best Answer

Yes, my mother and I are involved sexually, I've never loved a woman as much as her

Best Answer

How do u ask her to do it with you

Best Answer

I had sex with my mom. It can and does happen. Moms usually do not tell and the sons should not tell.

Best Answer

it does happen in real life. i am one of that unlucky mother and the sad part is i can't expose my son because of his future and family.

Best Answer

i would like to chat with you

Best Answer

How?

Best Answer

u should tell him and see if he feels same way, u n ever know he might end all over you

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

My mom did

Best Answer

yas my dadfuckme

Best Answer

tell me about it

Best Answer

Ohhhh super baby awesome

Best Answer

did you like it

Best Answer

Hi.my name is rashi.here my sex experience with my kunjimma(father brother's wife)she have mother of 3 son.elder son is my age 19.one day i went to her house.she was crying cause of hippain.i asked her about it.she want to use a oinment in hip side.i told her to lift her maxi till hip side.she obey my order i massaged her hip.i like her in sexual way.i caught her buttocks using my hands she moaned oh...oh..i removed her inner dress and panty.i saw her buttocks i take my **** outside and **** her buttocks.she moaned ah.ah.ah.rashi **** me hard.my *** is coming.i put in her navel and use honey in her navel and lick she moaned oh.oh.oh.i suck her breast.i continued sexual act with her every day.you do sex with your relatives.not sex with your mother that is sin

Best Answer

I changed my panties while talking to my son..randomly...his **** got rock hard in pants...he came near to me and touched my *** with both of his hands..he basically gropped them and sought of massaged them over my panties..and I got tuned on very much..then I went to pee..and left the door partially opened..while randomly talking to him..he then came closer to dor and I could hear sound on unzipping pants and cockrubbing..I got very wet..I came outside after a while with my panties down..and exposing my hairy ***** to him..and pulled my my panties in front of him..pretending that nothing has happened......

Best Answer

U tortured him :) , at least should have knelt down and took his **** into your mouth
Hehehehehe

Best Answer

Hmmm I am not a fan of my Mum, but my MIL... I would love it if she ****** me.

Best Answer

are you crazy?

Best Answer

We once met a woman who said she had, however, we don't think she was telling the truth.

Best Answer

add me

Best Answer

I'm not a mom, but a son. My mother quite graphically showed me how she used a vaginal medicine applicator when I was eleven. I was completely innnocent then, but now I'm convinced she had been sexually stimulated by showing me how the applicator worked - she undressed in front of me, opened her legs and showed me how she pushed it into her v/ulva. I'm pretty certain if she waited two years until I had been thirteen and did it then, something would have happened.

Best Answer

boska, what brought that on? Why did she demonstrate it to you?

Best Answer

I found the applicator in the bathroom, and took it to her. I was simply curious what the strange tube-within-a-tube did... so that evening she woke me and took me to the bathroom and showed me precisely how it is used - inserting it into her vagina in front of me.

Best Answer

odepius r.

Best Answer

What kind of a question is this?

Best Answer

Precise reply

Best Answer

Why are you even here if you are asking that question?

Best Answer

Another good response for someone who may have lost their way navigating through EP.

Best Answer

lol. this is an EP kind of a questions. sorry, it may not really suit everyone....

Best Answer

a very interesting one.

Best Answer

I'm a single mom of a 16 year old son who's been trying to have sex with me for over 2 years now. I was watching **** and noticed that i was being spied on with a hidden camera. I traced the wire back to my sons room. I played back the recordings of me being naked and in the shower..I was shocked and mortified to see he had been watching me. I got so depressed I got drunk and when he came home from school I was so wasted I told him to help me into bed. When we got to my bedroom I let my robe fall to the floor and I stood there naked and open for him to see all of me. I fell on the bed on my stomach and reached back and spread my butt cheeks, not knowing if he was still there or watching me, but within minutes i felt him mount and felt his **** rub against my *** and *** hole...before I could say anything he pushed it in my *** and it went as deep as he could put it. it hurt so bad but it also felt so good...all I could do is just let him **** me until he was finished.. he came in my *** and got up and left. I fell asleep and after a few hours he came back into my room and by then I was on my back and he mounted me again and stuck his wonderful **** deep inside my *****..i was on fire feeling his nice large **** pump in and out until I came so hard, but he wasn't finished he kept ******* my ***** deep and hard over and over again.. I must have came about five times...I was in ****** heaven... when he finished i was dripping in his *** and i got up to take a shower. we have not spoken since then and its been a week now. I'm scared and don't know if he will understand why I let him **** me.

april

Best Answer

Everything is going to be okay he is probably shocked that it actually happened but if he did came back for more like you said and he been watching you for who knows how long then he definitely wants you and appreciated it. Try talking to him or even do it again it might soften him up

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I am not mom.But I am a son.17 years ago my mother having sex with her boyfriend in her bedroom, & I caught them.Then I blackmailed to her. she afried and agree to give me fack to her..4th time I sucked her pusy 70 minuties finely & she pleased very much.For making her pleased she maid around my penis put on her gold neck chain with her won her..mom-son sex is the heavenly sex ..I like it ...

Best Answer

luck

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer