KIKI36 KIKI36 31-35 22 Answers Jun 5, 2011

My husband left us when my son was 10 and I was 35. For the next 5 years I did not have a man and I was growing quite despondent. I'm a fairly attractive woman with a good profession and we live a comfortable life.<br />
I walked in on my son one day when he was ************ and while we were both embarrassed I immediately felt myself getting extremely wet. I mumbled something and went to my room where I immediately began ************ myself.<br />
While laying there, savoring the most satsifying ****** I heard my son saying how sorry he was that I saw him "doing it". It took him a second to realize I was "doing it" too, laying there with my dress up and my panties on the floor. I mumbled that we'd talk later and he left. The next couple of days were extremely awkward and we kind of avoided each other. I couldn't get him out of my mind though. He'd inherited his father's **** which measured 9 inches. not that his was that big but it was a size that couldn't help but please any woman. It was all I could think of and when I was in bed at night, with my ***** doing its thing, it was my son I was fantasizing about. The following week I couldn't stand it any more and went to his room and said that we needed to talk. He agreed and I let him go first. He told me that ever since he saw my on my bed that day I was all he could about and when he *********** it was me he was thinking of. His feelings were exactly what mine were and I told him so. <br />
I was sitting on the edge of his bed wearing a white, nylon night gown that was a tad revealing and I saw him eying my breasts. I laid down beside him and took his hand and moved it to my breast. He didn't move at first but once my hand began squeezing his he began fondling me, as did I with his ****. Without a word I raised my nightie and swung my leg across his body, while guiding him inside me. I rode him for barely a minute when we both climaxed. My son had ****** me! And I wanted more. We rolled over and he was now on top with my legs wrapped around him and he came inside me again. When he rolled off I moved down and took his **** into my mouth and tasted our mingled juices. I knew something beautiful was starting.<br />
Since that night we have had sex, all manner of sex, at least 3 times a week. He's married and being the dutiful son I raised him to be, he visits me several times a week and I reward him with all the motherly love I can. I'm 60, he's 35, and neither of us has any intention of changing our ways.

Best Answer

I wish i had a mom like you. i want to fucl my mom but idk how to go about making her **** me. can you help?

Best Answer

My name is kunjimma.my son name is mushtaq. I do sex with my son.he is 18 age.one i am washing clothes.he came near me and hugged me.he kiss my cheaks and neck.after he brought me in bathroom and **** me.he satisfied me more then my husband.i also **** my son(husband's brother's son)rashu mon 19 age

Best Answer

where u from ? very nice I like mother figures like you

Best Answer

Yes, my mother and I are involved sexually, I've never loved a woman as much as her

Best Answer

yas my dadfuckme

Best Answer

tell me about it

Best Answer

Yes, and it is Mind Blowing....The Best!

Best Answer

I had sex with my mom. It can and does happen. Moms usually do not tell and the sons should not tell.

Best Answer

it does happen in real life. i am one of that unlucky mother and the sad part is i can't expose my son because of his future and family.

Best Answer

My mom did

Best Answer

Hmmm I am not a fan of my Mum, but my MIL... I would love it if she ****** me.

Best Answer

are you crazy?

Best Answer

Hi.my name is rashi.here my sex experience with my kunjimma(father brother's wife)she have mother of 3 son.elder son is my age 19.one day i went to her house.she was crying cause of hippain.i asked her about it.she want to use a oinment in hip side.i told her to lift her maxi till hip side.she obey my order i massaged her hip.i like her in sexual way.i caught her buttocks using my hands she moaned oh...oh..i removed her inner dress and panty.i saw her buttocks i take my **** outside and **** her buttocks.she moaned ah.ah.ah.rashi **** me hard.my *** is coming.i put in her navel and use honey in her navel and lick she moaned oh.oh.oh.i suck her breast.i continued sexual act with her every day.you do sex with your relatives.not sex with your mother that is sin

Best Answer

We once met a woman who said she had, however, we don't think she was telling the truth.

Best Answer

I'm not a mom, but a son. My mother quite graphically showed me how she used a vaginal medicine applicator when I was eleven. I was completely innnocent then, but now I'm convinced she had been sexually stimulated by showing me how the applicator worked - she undressed in front of me, opened her legs and showed me how she pushed it into her v/ulva. I'm pretty certain if she waited two years until I had been thirteen and did it then, something would have happened.

Best Answer

boska, what brought that on? Why did she demonstrate it to you?

Best Answer

I found the applicator in the bathroom, and took it to her. I was simply curious what the strange tube-within-a-tube did... so that evening she woke me and took me to the bathroom and showed me precisely how it is used - inserting it into her vagina in front of me.

Best Answer

odepius r.

Best Answer

What kind of a question is this?

Best Answer

Precise reply

Best Answer

Why are you even here if you are asking that question?

Best Answer

Another good response for someone who may have lost their way navigating through EP.

Best Answer

lol. this is an EP kind of a questions. sorry, it may not really suit everyone....

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I changed my panties while talking to my son..randomly...his **** got rock hard in pants...he came near to me and touched my *** with both of his hands..he basically gropped them and sought of massaged them over my panties..and I got tuned on very much..then I went to pee..and left the door partially opened..while randomly talking to him..he then came closer to dor and I could hear sound on unzipping pants and cockrubbing..I got very wet..I came outside after a while with my panties down..and exposing my hairy ***** to him..and pulled my my panties in front of him..pretending that nothing has happened......

Best Answer