Heaven345 Heaven345 31-35, F 2 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in EP

Sure, give me advise, or chat.

Best Answer

what kind of advise do you need?

Best Answer

Should I be investing in the resource sector more? Or are financial institutions and tech stocks the way to go? Is BP a good one to buy right now?

Best Answer

Hopefully you are joking, or your level of intelligence is over mine, because that is not the kind of advise that I give.

Best Answer

Whats intelligence have to do with it? You don't need to be smart to lose money on the stock market. Magic eight ball says "Don't count on it" is that a buy or sell?

Best Answer

don't follow the stock market. don't invest either. I am currently unemployed and so is my husband. economy hit us hard and we are in the middle of a foreclosure. Looking for jobs, but have no luck and don't and can't draw unemployment

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you both find you're dream job in the near future.

Best Answer

thank you very nice of you to say, we are close at maybe getting back with one of our previous employers

Best Answer

If you don't mind me asking, what state are you in?

Best Answer

Florida. Pensacola to be exact

Best Answer

Oh, a fellow I know from Tampa was in a similar situation to you, him and his two sons just moved here (Vancouver area) to look for work. Tough times.

Best Answer

I am just now able to get interviews. up until recently it's just continuous resumes on craigslist. thanks for the kind words

Best Answer

you are bored go get some sleep

Best Answer

so what if I am? why aren't you in bed? Why are you on here?

Best Answer

oh chill n it's day here that's y i m here

Best Answer

well, if you must know, my mother is getting ready to move and does not have a washer or dryer. She usually does her laundry at my house once a week, but since she is moving, I offered to bring all her clothes and wash them myself.
so I am waiting until they are done.

Best Answer

awwww that's nice but i was kidding with you that's all

Best Answer

I assumed you were. Her home has some mold problems and it is not fit to live in, so she and my niece are moving.. even their clothing has mold

Best Answer

why don't you offer them to live with you

Best Answer

been there and done that, besides my husband , daughter and I currently live with my disabled mother in law and take care of her. My mother is raising my niece and is moving out of state to go live with my father again . He is retired military and makes very good money. And is still madly in love with her.

Best Answer

oh that's a good thing love that last line

Best Answer

sounds that way doesn't it, if you knew the whole story, you wouldn't think so. but it would take way too long to try and tell it.

Best Answer

i am listening so start it n btw i m a good listener

Best Answer

for someone named leave me alone you are quite chatty LOL

Best Answer

well in 2008 we both lost our jobs and my father in law became terminally ill. We had trouble finding jobs, and had to help take care of him and my mother in law. Had been doing it all of our marriage anyways, so wasn't a big to step it up a little. In July of 2008 our friend and neighbor was murdered by her husband in a domestic dispute in front of our whole neighborhood and the following year my sister in law passed away in July 2009. My mother, sister and niece had been living with us off and on since 1999 and that put a strain on everything. Then in Oct 2009 my father in law passed away, we were still unemployed and we had to ask my mom to move in with my sister and her fiance, because we could no longer pay for what we had, since his dad died. His mothers benefits from his death were halted. her social security was the only this she was getting and it only covered her house payment. she refused to move in with us and would not help us once her insurance check came. even though she was about to lose her power and so were we. so since my husband was drawing unemployment , we moved in with her on Christmas eve 2009.
I fought for 11 months to get all her benefits and finally won, and it wasn't long after we had moved in that we both found jobs. problem was that she still had no money and we couldn't just leave her, and since we had already lost so much we didn't want to put her or our child through putting her somewhere so we stayed and payed her way for a year. by then we were in the middle of a foreclosure and could not move back in our place because of the damage of it sitting there not being lived in and the AC unit got ripped off and the roof began to leak. forgot to mention right after finding our jobs in the beginning of 2010 we were in the area where the BP oil spill happened so we lost hours and money, but didn;t qualify for those benefits. After she started getting her money she blew all of the back pay on crap and didn't help us pay anything of ours. so now we are both currently unemployed again seeking jobs, stuck here with her and my mother had to move out of my sisters home, because after 5 years my sister decided she didn't want to get married or finish raising my niece. they treated her horribly and everytime we turned them into the state it was ignored. My sister has a full grown son she did not raise either. she had moved in another man with her and her fiance and finally the fiance moved out. so my mother agreed to raise my niece, but moved out to soon to find a decent place and it ended up being in the projects with no air, one gas heater and no washer or dryer and no fridge and a stove that didn't work right. My sister has now moved out of state and can't be found and my mother is still fighting to get custody, because they cannot find the father to make sure he doesnt want her. My father and mother have been divorced since 1994 and just recently started speaking again, and will help her but not me, because he thinks my husband and I are living off of my mother in law and not looking for work, even though everytime he visits, he stays here and puts a few groceries here. We live off of a 2500 dollar a month income and have 4 people in a big house. her house payment is almost a thousand dollars. meanwhile my dad had thousands in the bank and is in the middle of a lawsuit where he will spit 300,000 with my ex step mother. my dad didn't even start coming down to visit until a few years ago, even though I call once a week and every holiday, including veteran's day, he's a vet. I had never asked him for a dime the entire time I have been married and now he treated me like dirt.

Best Answer

firstly *a big hug* and second oh god you suffered a lot but i love the fact that you fight instead of getting disappoint usually peoples lost their confidence and hope but you didn't and for that you earned my respect *claps for you* and i wish everything will be fine soon between you and your father

Best Answer

thank you.... your big clap response made me laugh. thanks for that. I do stay stressed, and I didn't even add in how it has affected my relationship with my husband, or that I have a teenage daughter , who is a dream compared to most. But you know that ya have to keep going,

Best Answer