So i dated a girl who was abused by her ex and it was as if she expected a physical fight.. One time I would not go in the other room and socialize with her friends because i was upset,,she threw a can of lemon pleadge and busted my head.. I never really thought bad of the things she did because i knew she was used to having to defend herself
mulder mulder 26-30 10 Answers Jul 2, 2012

There is so much to say, it is not always wrong to hit a woman, throwing things at my head is a 'no-go'.

Best Answer

I know there are abusive women out there, because I married one. She would go into these out of control rages about that things that seemed so unimportant to me, and should would attack. All I would do is fend her off, holding her arms or wrists while trying to protect my balls. Afterwards, when she went into sulking mode, it would be 'all my fault', and that it was me who hurt her. I loved her, but I left her. <br />
So you have to be careful. Try to get the whole picture, because abusive women will claim to have been abused.

Best Answer

Yes I have. I can relate to paying out a lot of slack due to her default defensive posture. I led to some injuries on my part, and one night when she "flashed back" and tried to stab me with a pair of scissors because I didn't rinse the sink enough after brushing my teeth.<br />
If you are going down this road, be very wary, my friend. Things can turn literally in the bl<x>ink of an eye; one minute the two of you are happy and enjoying each other and your surroundings, and the next the storm clouds come on hard within her psyche, and you become the flag and standard bearer for every man that ever abused her. It does get to a point where you are no longer a patient, loving guy....you become a target, and you soon begin to assume the role of the abused in the relationship. As a guy, you have nowhere near the recourse she has, and you are pretty much alone. That means you can either end up dead, or so screwed up in terms of your own self-image and awareness.<br />
If you insist upon going through with this, do not do so alone. Let your concerns be known right up front, and seek group counseling together. She may be resistant to it, but do not believe that she can handle it all by herself; bottom line: she can't. And, you cannot "rescue" or "save" her because you are a different sort of man than she's used to. On some level in her psyche, you are no different than her tormentor, and you will pay the price.

Best Answer

this was in the past its over now

Best Answer

Okay. I was just offering insight based upon personal experience. Glad you got out with a whole skin.

Best Answer

Look out my friend you can get killed massing around with excesses, just to say love you that much. If you hang out with excesses, you had better come up with some good one of your owen......

Best Answer

I've been abused and it's hard to be quite the same afterwards. It's hard to trust people.

Best Answer