I don't believe they are permanent either, but I think it works differently.

Best Answer

Interesting beliefs.<br />
But as to will they last permanently, well it says "Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but of my kingdom there shall be no end. It also speaks of a New Heaven and a New Earth.<br />
As for Hell several different words with different meanings are translated as Hell in English translations. Sheol, Hades, both of which primarily refer to a realm of the dead, and Gehenna, which is a place of torment. Sheol and Hades will definitely go away at some point, but Gehenna will probably remain.

Best Answer

when I was a kid, I used to think that when you bl<x>inked, you took a photo of your life and when you went to heaven, all those photos developed through your forehead, like a polaroid camera.

Best Answer

that is soooo cute! &lt;3

Best Answer

Thank you. I was such a weird little child. I remember crying a day before christmas eve because a candy cane was melted to one of the light bulbs and I started screaming " Mom the poor candy cane!!!" I wish I could upload personal vids on here from a video tape because yes, it was caught on film.

Best Answer

Um....no to what you think and claim.

Best Answer

You ask God dumb questions. /: You should ask to like end world hunger n stuff..<br />
ooo ask God if he'll let me win the lotto. I could sooo use it and I'm totally not greedy.

Best Answer

I don't believe they exist, so permanence isn't an issue.

Best Answer

God will not tell you anything that contradicts His existing revelation in the Bible. I'm reading a book right now, by C.S. Lewis, called "Mere Christianity". If you like thought-stirring reading you may enjoy his writing. He use to be an unbeliever (agnostic/atheist, I don't remember which) so he's coming from that point of view.

Best Answer

there are persons that go to heaven forever and the there are persons that go to hill for clean them from sins and go to heaven it depends the a mount of sins and the are group who go to hill forever ...... you know who are. the persons that do not worship only one god ( allah ) like christian that said jesus is god if intrested in this topic the quran muslims holy book and i insure to you that you will finde rest and happy that you do not have it in your life <br />
just try it read or listen to the Quran ....... (allah ) god bless you

Best Answer

My beliefs are very similar.. the main difference being that I believe because of space and time being completely different than they are in this dimension of the universe, it is probable those heavens and hells do feel like an eternity when one is there.

Best Answer

I don't believe in either one.

Best Answer

Are you being serious?

Best Answer

lol...

Best Answer