freakchick39 freakchick39 36-40, F 3 Answers Dec 7, 2013 in Food

You need to get some vegetarian cookbooks and learn what you can cook with the ingredients that are non animal. Make ahead salads and things like that. Make sure you get balanced protein from your foods and enough B-vitamins, you can take supplements if you are concerned about it.

Best Answer

I have been Vegitarian my entire life and I'm perfectly healthy! I drink a meal replacement drink daily to keeping iron and protein at a healthy level. Herbalife is a good one. Good luck!

Best Answer

As long as your getting your proteins you'll be fine. Nuts, Tofu, beans, peanut butter - All of these things can be substitutes for meat. I've debated this myself recently. I'd probably just cut out like beef and chicken though. And be super selective about the fish I eat.

Best Answer

i hate fish anyway.. my problem is, that i used to be able to eat chicken, if its off the bone and doesnt have any fat or veins running through it, and same with beef.. pork..well bacon and ham pretty much.. but for a long time now ( years, ) when i eat meat , it tastes like dead animal to me, like the stench of a dead animal is on my tongue.. makes no sense probably.. weird, but ick. i just dont think i can do it any more. problem with trying to be a vegetarian though, is that i am not a real big fan of many veggies either. tofu is yucky to me.. so what is there for me to eat? just junk food? lol

Best Answer