heel75 heel75 31-35, M 15 Answers Oct 6, 2012 in Fashion

As a woman,there are times where wearing high heels and lingerie in bed is very sexy. Favorites for this are a corset with stockings garters and stiletto heels and a garter belt stockings and heels. My BF seeing this is instantly super hard and ready to give me a good pounding.<br />
The reaction is soooo good we don't always make it to the bedroom

Best Answer

I had a new job and the stress got to me I couldn even get aroused seeing her naked that went for 3 months until one night I was taking a shower and when I opened the door she was standing outaide wearing stockings corset and high heels my **** got hard in an instant From that time on she wears them once a week for fun and pleasure

Best Answer

That I definitely agree with! Pls share a pic!

Best Answer

That is way too awesome!

Best Answer

I like it best when my wife and are are in our lingerie and we both are wearing our heels.

Best Answer

Thanks and it is my choice .

Best Answer

wow Amd here I thought I was the only male wearing high heels and lingerie to bed with my wife. its great

Best Answer

Yes. I especially love it when she curves her feet around my legs while wearing them

Best Answer

OMG YES just heels and a smile (I hope). I request it as a matter of fact. Heels are not just to make you look better and taller, in bed they are very useful as handles!

Best Answer

Sexy in **** movies but not a great idea in a waterbed. ;-)

Best Answer

Yes it's hot to take a woman to bed still wearing her skirt and heels but only if she's into it as well....Mwah I shouldn't elaborate :)

Best Answer

YES I DO....

Best Answer

Not me. Since I'm not into women.

Best Answer

No. Those things are dangerous.

Best Answer

No way !

Best Answer

Yes high heel red leather boots

Best Answer

I love a woman to wear heels in bed.

Best Answer

I prefer bear feet always have

Best Answer