As a woman,there are times where wearing high heels and lingerie in bed is very sexy. Favorites for this are a corset with stockings garters and stiletto heels and a garter belt stockings and heels. My BF seeing this is instantly super hard and ready to give me a good pounding.<br />
The reaction is soooo good we don't always make it to the bedroom

Best Answer

I had a new job and the stress got to me I couldn even get aroused seeing her naked that went for 3 months until one night I was taking a shower and when I opened the door she was standing outaide wearing stockings corset and high heels my **** got hard in an instant From that time on she wears them once a week for fun and pleasure

Best Answer

That I definitely agree with! Pls share a pic!

Best Answer

That is way too awesome!

Best Answer

My partner loves it when I wear high heels for sex! Like many men it gets his attention straight away and the sex is always hot & passionate. Also heightened by whatever lingerie I am wearing or not! Sometimes just the heels alone kick starts our pleasure. To be recommended in my experience xx

Best Answer

Yes. I especially love it when she curves her feet around my legs while wearing them

Best Answer

Yes it's hot to take a woman to bed still wearing her skirt and heels but only if she's into it as well....Mwah I shouldn't elaborate :)

Best Answer

OMG YES just heels and a smile (I hope). I request it as a matter of fact. Heels are not just to make you look better and taller, in bed they are very useful as handles!

Best Answer

Not me. Since I'm not into women.

Best Answer

Yes high heel red leather boots

Best Answer

No. Those things are dangerous.

Best Answer

I would love that!

Best Answer

I prefer bear feet always have

Best Answer