tayzerXIII tayzerXIII 18-21, M 9 Answers Mar 29, 2012

what do you want to know?<br />
a good eclectic site for finding someone serious near you is witchvox.com

Best Answer

i have visited alot of pagan site but non of them are real
and thanks for link i will check it out :)

Best Answer

and also if you're near any large universities they sometimes have pagan student groups. good luck!

Best Answer

Igbilly gibilly goop I forgot to spell it poop.

Best Answer

Wiccan spells can be taught, But i belive you have to understand Pagan first. I myself belive Pagan can not be taught. Being Pagan is more a self knowledge, You have to find what you belive in, in yourself and follow your own path. You have to know yourself first before learning from others. But as you take your path you will find more people of the same mind (maybe not 100% the same) out there and you will learn from them as maybe they can also learn from you. I am not Wiccan btw but i have friends that are and we've learned many things from each other. I wish you a resourceful journey tc .

Best Answer

chaos magic is or was the best choice for net.loners<br />
if you're in any big city, just find a wiccan group if you want pagan,<br />
or google thelema if you want the more arcane/occult stuff, and you will find a group to take u in

Best Answer

thanks for advice :)

Best Answer

the thelema groups often seem to be pretty open...i'm not involved in any of that stuff, but i have run into so many who are

Best Answer

I don't know anything about pagan

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

what form of worship do you do practice paganism is a term for many religions and magic is not limited to pagans

Best Answer

every form will be ok i just start to learn about it

Best Answer