All the other women seem to like the stupid *** games, the talking about their nails and brand name this and that. Am I a fricken man in a woman's body?! Lol.
SarcasmQueen SarcasmQueen 36-40, F 11 Answers Jan 1 in Doing Good

I hate that crap too but I feel like I need to play nice and show my support. Sometimes I get lucky and there is plenty of booze to ease my feelings

Best Answer

Drink myself I into a coma t those things. Lol

Best Answer

lol...i can relate

Best Answer

No, I want to run out of those things as fast as I can, I can only take being around other large groups of women for short periods of time. I would rather talk to my sons.

Best Answer

dear lord those things suck!

Best Answer

All the friggin' time. I don't wanna guess the belly size or make a TP bridal gown. Bring on the Chippendale boys and the booze. Now that's a feckin' party.

Best Answer

I usually just forward a gift. :-)

Best Answer

I simply do not go to those functions, and I seem not to have inherited the cutes shoes and handbag gene.

Best Answer

No....You're ALL woman! Try being assigned to take the pictures....Just let me die.

Best Answer

Oh dang. That is pretty bad. :-)

Best Answer

I HATE weddings! I've never been to a baby shower.

Best Answer

Raises hand. Are you sure we aren't closely related??

Best Answer

Seems that way. Lol

Best Answer

Interesting the replys. Hearing women talk I thought they liked that crap.

Perhaps a lot if this involves people playing along with degrading gender stereotypes to get along more than acuually agreeIng with them.

I know my sister has been criticized for not wanting to hold babys before. Maybe its that sort of thing that causes people to play along.

Best Answer