I know they're stereo-typical characters but I find the guys of "The Big Bang Theory" to be rather (very) attractive. xD But in general, I find intelligent guys who know scientific stuff and math very appealing. They're like a glue-trap. :P
ChellyRocker ChellyRocker 22-25, F 14 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in WTK

I totally agree!<br />
I've found them to be the sexiest! :)

Best Answer

Yeah. Umm. Has to be decent looking in the first place, though. My shallow side has to partially kick in.

Best Answer

And athletic and good-looking and funny and sweet and...

Best Answer

I have a huge weakness for them, too.

Best Answer

I've always preferred that type. I love a brilliant mind.

Best Answer

My wife is attracted to me. I'm a doctor of science (physical earth science) and can be considered geeky.

Best Answer

My friend's bf is intelligent, geeky and very very sweet, but hes taken...and gay -_- In general, yeah I am, but it seems like all I can attract are dumbass dudebros and hillbillies whose eyes are too close together.

Best Answer

Hahahahahaha, no.<br />
A guy who beefs up at a gym will attract women without even trying. Brains only go as far as one realizes the aforementioned fact.

Best Answer

As a woman, I disagree.

Best Answer

I've never really been in to the beefy type. :

Best Answer

As a man, I pay attention to such phenomena much more often than most women do. In a clinically-statistic sense, I am correct.

Best Answer

If they're rich!

Best Answer