If you count the Scandinavian languages I guess I somewhat speak 5...

Best Answer

I count em as 1 Language. :) But only if you speak all 3 of em... and I do.

Best Answer

I'm working to be quad-lingual. Right now I know English and a good bit of American Sign Language, but I'm also studying Swedish and Spanish.

Best Answer

Jag kan hjälpa dig med att lära svenska om du vill? :)

Best Answer

Oh yes, that'd be nice :) I admittedly don't know much, as my classes don't start until next week when I get back into school.

Best Answer

Skriv när du vil :) Så ser vi vad som händer

Best Answer

Thank you :) I shall write you when I know some more ^-^

Best Answer

I'm Tri and a bit lingual

Best Answer

Tri and bit! Hehe. :P Most people know bits and pieces of other foreign languages no??

Best Answer

I grew up speaking English and Guangdong Hua as simultaneous 1st languages and then learnt Mandarin. I know enough French to get by but not fluent. Know odd words and phrases in quite a few others

Best Answer

du bist ein schön mädchen, ich will gern lernen Mandarin.

Best Answer

Afraid my german is limited to danke und bitte and ordering up to 9 biers .
Are u learning Mandarin??

Best Answer

I am learning Japanese, and I have been ordered to Learn Tamil.... But I think that is one hardcore language with alien alphabet... So I hope I can decline the Tamil... Mandarin would be nice to get going on :D

Best Answer

Japanese would be cool to know. Mandarin is well worth knowing especially as China is on the economic rise. They say Guangdong Hua (Cantonese) is harder if u want a challenge

Best Answer

iv'e heard one can learn Mandarin quickly... :P That it is easier. :) so ill take the easy way out of this one ^^,

Best Answer

Sensible as Canto is spoken by relatively few compared to Mando

Best Answer