JamieLeedorsetxx JamieLeedorsetxx 18-21, F 6 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Personality Disorder

Are you still fishing cop?<br />
Yea to answer your question! Me!<br />
Now be a good cop, or you will get no donutts.<br />
idiot

Best Answer

your paranoid dude

Best Answer

Really? LoL
If you say so.

Best Answer

why dont you just go lie down in a dark room

Best Answer

woof,

Best Answer

and by the way your not a sociopath dude

Best Answer

what ever cop. now go **** your sister you donutt eating ****.

Best Answer

Youre not one.

Best Answer

oh you think so? well is guess my psych would tell you different?

Best Answer

Maybe you are one i guess it is a very broad term but just not one of the more demented ones is what i meant.

Best Answer

i was but i got better... kinda in the nuthouse

Best Answer

Umm you should be one one if not a few things if you are one.

Best Answer

i have also been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and anti-social personality disorder

Best Answer

It's a shame your psychiatrists can't get your diagnosis down. But no, I'm not a sociopath. I have a dissociative disorder instead. I don't know which I'd rather have, but this is what I'm stuck with.

Best Answer

No i know sociopaths are much different and a lot more serious but i still think thy would have given somethings if it got to the point of incarceration for treatment.

Best Answer

Sorry meant psycopaths are a lot more serious, misworded.

Best Answer

Yeah i know, in the mental institution i had a friend that had that, isnt that were you have like breakdowns of memory or like your really defensive?

Best Answer

Well Again sociopaths and psychopaths have broad definitions. And im not excatly an expert or anything but i do know that its more of a term than a diagnosis so it come with many things including those yes.

Best Answer

You can't be a sociopath. Prove it.

Best Answer

how am i ment to prove it jackass? are the three years i spent in a mental institution enough proof for you? or do you wanna hear what i did to get diagnosed as a sociopath?

Best Answer

We need to see a better pic of you. Need to see what a sociopath looks like.

Best Answer

a sociopath can look like anyone you moron? i guess you wouldnt know that considering you are a yuppie jerk

Best Answer

Old enough to be your sugar daddy, too, if you like.

Best Answer

how about no?

Best Answer

No is OK. But tell us some sociopath stories, before you go. Are you an ax murderer or anything cool like that?

Best Answer

if you really wanna know mail me

Best Answer

Can't. You have to add me as a friend first because you are a child and I am an adult.

Best Answer

add me then

Best Answer

You have to add me first because you are a child.

Best Answer