As a "Girl gamer" I've had to suffer from lots of abuse from palying games such as COD, halo ect. I'm planning on moving onto PC gaming soon and I'm wondering what the online play I like. (How the people are ect) Thanks :D
Foalion Foalion 13-15, F 10 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Hobbies

If say if you don't them mute them, turn off your headset, go to settings and mute evryone, turn off ir close the chat box, or just ignore them and kick their *** to prove girls can be good at video games! Well since your a girl you'll try to get them but we all know girls cant be gamers :P I'm joking!

Best Answer

No one cares about girl gamers anymore. The ratio is something like 55/45 nowadays.

Best Answer

You would be surprised.

Best Answer

Depends on the game. I like RTS, and the alliances you can join are as varied as people. I always seek out the "helping" allys and avoid those that are overly aggressive. Have had pretty good luck.

Best Answer

Well, I can recommend TF2, it's now free to play and everything that can be bought can be found save for the really fancy stuff.<br />
The communities vary, but you can select the servers you go on thanks to Valve. <br />
I would assume so long that you stay selective, you can actually find some good friends.

Best Answer

I'm defiantly goin to be playing tf2. One of my friends at school (Who is also a girl) plays it all the time an we've decided to start playing together once I build my PC.

Best Answer

Ya, it's a really fun game, and generally has an upper level of players. Not many, but a few people do freak out when they hear a girls voice, but they're generally young.

Best Answer

pretty much the same, sometimes even worse. it really depends on what you'll be playing. i hate playing shooters on my pc cuz i'm a controller guy and i get my *** handed to me every time, and get flack for it

Best Answer

Well don't let people get to you, pc gaming is good ! just depends on what kind of gaming experience your looking for !

Best Answer