Indian113 Indian113 22-25, M 4 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Politics

I recently found out that a certain home based business has been the talk of the town (you wouldn't believe it but its the talk of many countries for many years). Its called SFI or Strong Future International. Here, you wouldn't sell products to friends, strangers or acquaintances. I also found out that it is the only multi level marketing with a substance. At first, I said that all of these are the same. But I was wrong. Until a friend asked me to visit www.sfi4.com/12086064/FREE . Here, I saw the real opportunity to retire with something in my pocket. He was right. Not all of them are the same. Keep your $10K investment. You wouldn't need it here!

Best Answer

Real estate or Internet marketing.

Also, try making a social networking website for a certain genre. This might make billionaires but most likely millionaire for sure

Best Answer

Try Bay street in Toronto

Best Answer

Go towards Wall Street my friend

Best Answer

India doesnt have a wall street! any tips?

Best Answer

Well a famous guy by the name of Rob Hubbard Said in order to get rich create a religion, he invented Scientology, you live in India lots of religious people but Hinduism and what not goes back pretty far for you guys soo good luck I guess or move away from there

Best Answer