I rarely am able to remember my dreams. Last night I dreamt I had two rabbit hutches (both made of wire, when in the past I've owned rabbits in wooden huts). There was little grass in each of the hutches, and they were on stands so that I could easily reach in the cage to get the rabbits. There were four white rabbits, two males and two females. I have read about rabbits symbolising luck and prosperity, and white rabbits representing love and faithfulness. In the dream I was purposely trying to breed them though, so what does that mean? I also remember talking to them and having a preference for one hutch over the other because I got along better with those rabbits than the others - perhaps it means something about my social life? IDK. Any help would be appreciated :D
Larceny Larceny 26-30, F 10 Answers May 13, 2012

you life is full of potential and opportunity....the choice is yours to be made what to do with your life

Best Answer

I believe it means that you will be going through changes in life regarding your friendships and romantic relationships. I think the breeding symbolizes that you are looking for more than what you already have. I think it also means that you have decent luck compared to most but you are still in the mind set of wanting more from your life.

Best Answer

Haha yeah definitely agreeing with the breeding thing.. Due to precancerous cells in my cervix I have only been able to copulate with my bf of 9 months 2 times in the last 5 months :(
I think it may mean something else regarding womanhood/motherhood, to me, anyway, as I've noticed my body has become more shapely but I'm not fat? Who knows... Guess I'll just have to wait and see. I just hope it's not a moment of "OHHHH that's what that dream meant," after the moment of perpetual fuckup that may happen :S

Best Answer

I was going to guess something along that line. Since rabbits to symbolize luck, then maybe those precancerous cells arent going to win :) It could mean that you may still be able to get pregnant. I definitely believe it means there are changes coming your way and good ones.

Best Answer

Thanks for your help! ^_^

Best Answer

Anytime!

Best Answer

have you been trying for a baby or considering having a baby? i'm no psychic but in a logical response it sounds like you've been trying your luck with someone. maybe a guy who has a girl already idk maybe theres something you want from him a marriage or long term relationship possibly children...

Best Answer

It means nothing other than you miss having rabbits

Best Answer

I had a dream with similarities. So you can see if this helps. I was two child angels, a boy on the right and a girl on the left. We were dressed in white, (everything was white) and we were at a writing table. Across the table God told us to pick up our pencils and write. As we did, my consciousness shifted completely to the little girl angel and I folded my hands in my lap. <br />
The dream could have been meaningless. I'll never ever know for sure. Or, it could've been because was in college at the time, where I was frequently asked if I was there for my MRS degree (marriage). Also, it was a time of rapidly changing roles and personal relationships for men and women.<br />
But I'm psychic, so the action of the little girl, to withdraw and fail to begin writing, may have been to do with how taboo psychic topics were at the time, so I had become very skilled at keeping this knowledge to myself.<br />
There is definitely a choice involved. Think more about the rabbits you liked. Try to write down the details of the dream with a pen. A lot of subconscious thoughts pour out onto the page, thoughts that you wouldn't ordinarily have access to, when the writing is slowed down to the speed of a pen on paper.

Best Answer

I am a non psychic. You have come to a point in your life where you are at some kind of cross road. This is some moral ethical issue that is close to the real core of your identity. As a result there are 2 choices to be made. The white rabbits represent that you want some kind of pure and wholesome picket fence existence and the black ones represent the fact that you are seeking perhaps some alternative style relationship. Does that make sense ? <br />
I am only guessing ? Are you doing a friends with benefits thing but it is a bit frustrating or is there some person you are interested in that you cant decide whether to play the traditional gf role versus shacking up with or something like that. ?

Best Answer