amloveguru amloveguru 18-21, M 6 Answers Jul 8, 2012

My bf, not sure if I should even call him that, sends mixed messages non<x>stop. Wen to concert together last weekend, i talked to the couple we went with 90% more than to him, and his later excuse was he was into the music. Sent him a email, he responded with affection, sent him texts once a day for four days--never responded (and he has no life so a response wouldn't be hard)--when he did he said he had been sick... Sent a long email today explaining he's stressin me out-be lovey or break up w/ me, he sends a -how ya cutie text back... Nothing has seemingly changed but before we talked alot, texted and quickly responded. I'm so sick of this bs, I though girls were supposed to be the drama queens??

Best Answer

well the behaviour he is showing is due to you caring a lot about him.....he just feels that he is greater than you and you cant live without him....if you keep calling or sending mails or anything it gives him an impression that he is more important and will think a lot about himself only thing you must do now is let him realise even you are important to him.....dont cry in front of him....but dont contact for sometime i know its very difficult but thats the only way.....FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR ANY TYPE OF SUGGESTION AM ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU

Best Answer

how does a person as young as you have the knowledge of a much mature person,knowledge comes from experience have you been re-encarnated mr.love

Best Answer

WELL TOO MANY TIMES JUST HAVING HELL LOT OF EXPERIENCE HENCE TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE LIKE ME

Best Answer

how many lovers have you had,at such a young age,you must be well endowed to attract so mant partners

Best Answer

WELL IT ALL HAPPENS IN LIFE :)

Best Answer

what happens?

Best Answer

LOVE....ACTUALLY FINDING WRONG LOVE.........UNTIL YOU FIND THE CORRECT ONE

Best Answer

THE ONLY REASON I POSTED THIS QUESTION WAS TO HELP PEOPLE FIND THE CORRECT PERSON AND HELP OUT IN THEIR LOVE LIFE

Best Answer

If there is a God how does he fit into the existential algorithm created by the ever shifting realities that exist within the opus of love?

Best Answer

HE NEVER FITS IN IT........AS HE IS THE CREATER OF IT HENCE CALLED GOD

Best Answer

But Love cannot be Godless for if he created human beings he surely created love.

Best Answer

THE RULE HE CREATED DOESNT APPLY TO HIM SO ONLY HE IS GOD AND WE ARE MERE MORTALS

Best Answer

That's not fair. Tell me how he figures into the algorithm &gt;:(

Best Answer

WELL HE IS THE START OF IT......IF BY ANY CHANCE YOU CREATE AN ALGORITHM IN COMPUTER SCIENCE YOU CANT EXPECT TO BE IN IT....THE SAME WAY ITS FOR GOD

Best Answer

But then why did he create it?

Best Answer

TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF LONLINESS

Best Answer

But is God is beautiful then how can love be beautiful without God?

Best Answer

GOD CREATES BEAUTIFUL THINGS BUT GOD IS MORE THAN JUST BEAUTIFUL.....SO YOU CANT COMMENT ON GOD

Best Answer

Alrighty :P

Best Answer

:):):)

Best Answer

Lol.. Alright love guru.. No one is asking you anything so I will. :) My Love Guru; how do I love others when they don't even love themselves. Do you think people are capable of loving others if they can't seem to even like themselves? Thank you for your precious time.. :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

WELL MY QUESTION ASKER HERE IS YOUR ANSWER THERE ARE NO PERSONS IN THIS WORLD WHO ARE IN CAPABLE OF LOVING THEMSELVES ITS JUST THAT THEY LOVE OTHERS MORE THAN THEMSELVES........THE THING WHICH YOU MUST BE HAPPY ABOUT...........

Best Answer

Ahh thank you for shedding your light &amp; wisdom upon me. I think I can better begin to understand now.. (kisses love gurus feet)

Best Answer

Thanks for asking. This guy acts like he really stand me. He doesn't talk to me but he would to my sister, my bro in law and their friends. Does he really hate me that much? I've never done anything to him so I don't understand but he is not the only one who don't like me, lots of men don't either and I never know why. Everytime I like a guy, he blanks me like I don't exist. It hurts but I am used to it. I guess I am just a person not worth knowing.

Best Answer

KNOW WHAT JUST DONT PUT YOURSELF DOWN DUE TO OTHER PEOPLE BEHAVIOUR........THE SECRET OF IT IS YOU JUST IGNORE THEM THEN YOU CAN SEE THE DIFFERENCE YOURSELF.........AND YOU ARE A GEM OF THE PERSON WORTH KNOWING I WILL ASSURE YOU THAT..........FEEL FREE TO CANTACT ME FOR ANY TYPE OF SUGGESTION AM ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU

Best Answer

Thank you. I have to harden my heart and protect my vulnerability too and act like I don't care.

Best Answer

YUP THATS THE WAY........TRUST ME PEOPLE CARE FOR YOU MORE WHEN YOU DONT CARE FOR THEM.........FEEL FREE TO CANTACT ME FOR ANY TYPE OF SUGGESTION AM ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU

Best Answer

Oh I see. Why does that work? It don't make sense. In my case, when people don't care about me, I am like, screw u, I don't care about them. I only care for those who care about me.

Best Answer

WELL SEE THE HUMAN TENDENCY FIRST IF YOU CARE ABOUT THE PERSON THEN THE PERSON FEELS YOU ARE LOWER THAN HIM BUT IF YOU AVOID HE THINKS YOU ARE BETTER THAN HIM SO HE WILL TRY TO MAKE UP TO YOU BY TALKING AND CARING ABOUT YOU...........FEEL FREE TO CANTACT ME FOR ANY TYPE OF SUGGESTION AM ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU

Best Answer

He better thinks he is not above me! I dont care about him. Wen i heard about his ex girlfriend who treated him badly i had no sympathy for him is that bad? Mainly z i've had bad relationships and neva had a good one and i am 41. Sorry abt my emotions.

Best Answer

LOVE DOESNT NEED AGE AND ITS NOT BAD AS ITS THE HATE YOU FEEL TOWARDS HIM AND ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS AS I TOLD YOU, YOU NEED TO KEEP THEM BY TREATING THE OTHER PERSON PROPERLY....RELATIONS ARE NEVER BAD ONLY PEOPLE ARE....MAYBE YOU GOT ALL THE WRONG ONES....MAYBE THE PRINCE CHARMING IS ON HIS WAY WAIT FOR HIM ALL THIS WILL BE GONE IN A SECOND........FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR ANY TYPE OF SUGGESTION AM ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU

Best Answer

Maybe you are right about my feelings towards him because of my bad relationships and the way he felt about me. I know one thing if I do meet a good man, I would forget others in an instant including my bro in law's best mate.

Best Answer

well you know what just dont worry about what has happened until now you can do it from this second on show the change....be good to your enemies one day there will be no enemy left out and dont repeat whatever your mistake is.........FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR ANY TYPE OF SUGGESTION AM ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU

Best Answer