I am a 19 f, 5 ft 5 , and I weigh 230. I bought the Finis Competitor Monofin and I am noticing the fatty coming off and I'm building muscle. I want to learn more and better techniques that aim towards long distance swimming, breathing, and exercise. I love to swim and I know with knowledge and will power I can do anything. Thanks.
Nrandolph95 Nrandolph95 18-21, F 4 Answers Aug 27 in Health

Well you already know what I have to say about that. LOL One good answer out of three isn't bad if it's on the internet. Oh yes, there's trolls in here too. Keep posting & praying. You'll get more decent replies. I think you might also try a chatroom or Google or Yahoo group that talks about this specifically.

Best Answer

Way to go and nice thing to do daily.Try swimming through waves a heavy one as that will help in making the pressure let loose and can swim and fight the current pretty easily afterwards.

Best Answer

FOAD spammer

Best Answer

I will have you know this is a personal friend of mind. I logged in & bought it for her personally. Dumb troll. Go look at yourself in the mirror & get a life.

Best Answer

Try to swim uphill?

Best Answer

it's that stupid i fought and lost spammer

Best Answer