iguanachips iguanachips 41-45, F 4 Answers Oct 21, 2011

You mean "Your world", don't you?

Best Answer

I somehow don't think the world belongs to mid-age generation x Aussie females. Good comment, all the same :o)

Best Answer

The world has less and less individual freedom which equates to more and more slavery. Slavery is a p*ss poor system for improving human life. The solution is not more government control which equates to more slavery. The solution is not taking more from productive members of society. This reduces incentives and reduces economic activity. The solution is sound money, and way less government. We keep adding government solutions to problems created by government solutions, which in turn creates more problems and the illusionary need for more government solutions.

Best Answer

I think the world is sharply divided along political and religious lines. That both sides would like to silence the other. I think that everyone has a right to be heard and it is sad that there are those among us that would seek to deny that right to others for instance by blocking people with whom they disagree .<br />
Perhaps the world would be a better place if we could all just listen to what the other guy has to say.

Best Answer