Pleas see my comments under "my stories" with the same question if you want to know where I'm coming form.
2Leadindeed 2Leadindeed 56-60, M 10 Answers Jan 26, 2012

I'm not single. but I believe that

Best Answer

They're rare as unicorns, although you'll find lots of really big gals will happily settle for any man that will have them. Sad fact is that women are as hardwired as men... wealth and success mean better care for their offspring, so that's what they want, whether they admit it or not.

Best Answer

I do believe this but I also know that I am attracted to some things and not attracted to other things. Example I am 35 w/kids. I will not be attracted to a man who wants to be a playboy or doesn't want to work or wants & needs me to care for him financially and too much emotionally. I like a mans man. But honest consistent work is fine.

Best Answer

I'm sorry, I didn't know where your comments are...I don't think an answer is all that simple. Yes, of course it's more about who he is, BUT it's also about does he respect himself enough to achieve the things in life he wants? Not necessarily material things. There is a difference with having nothing because you think you will fail at an opportunity to make a good living or having nothing because you like simplicity. Also, making a decent living is equated with taking care of the woman in your life ie..a solid roof over her head, reliable transportation for her..etc.<br />
Personally, I prefer someone who is content with who he is..and has confidence in himself. I find that extremely comforting in a relationship.

Best Answer

I put my comment under the same question, but that’s ok. As many relationships as I’ve been in and been married twice I would say I must be making the wrong choices. Because I do and have possessed all those qualities you describe. Yet the second the financial ability showed any downturn, the women I was with almost immediately started to re-evaluate their choice in a partner. Did you know in many countries it is as common as breathing for a person not to have a car and use public transportation.

Best Answer

I know I should not say this, but I will...women are shallow..(of course not all, but compared to men they take the cake!) so you are probably correct in thinking your choices may be wrong. It's a shame to find someone's true character when things start to falter yet in my opinion, that is who the person really is and sometimes it takes a death or financial decline to see it. :)

Best Answer

Of course it's about who he is whether he has money or not

Best Answer

don't you believe it

Best Answer

Not as much as I used to.

Best Answer

Yes, I believe in that. I also believe that who he is sucks also so I know longer date men.

Best Answer

I’m encouraged to hear that. But have you ever been on dating sites and filled out a profile? I’m not saying they are the best indicator of what people want, but if you ask me, it’s almost like buying a car

Best Answer

Yes?

Best Answer

Thank you !! I will take you at your word. Hang on to that until your my age and the trip will be much better and you might just find a best kept secret to your happiness.

Best Answer

Yes!! I had a woman tell me I was one she wanted to keep secret and hoped word wouldn't get out or she may loose me. She was going through a divorce from a man in another state and it got real complicated, but she said she enjoyed herself more with me than her last two husbands put together.

Best Answer