Any Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac fans on EP? What are some of your favorite songs?
lilysleepwalker031169 lilysleepwalker031169 41-45, F 13 Answers Feb 6, 2013 in Community

"Landslide" and "Sorcerer".

Best Answer

Also two great Stevie Nicks songs :)

Best Answer

"Stop draggin' my heart around" duet with Tom Petty and members of The Heartbreakers and "Edge of Seventeen"

Best Answer

Landslide definitely. I danced to that song with my dad at my wedding.

Best Answer

Oh yeah ... like her Belladonna album ... "Stand Back" and recordings with Tom Petty "Stop Dragging My Heart Around" and Don Henley "Leather and Lace" ... With Fleetwood Mac like "Landslide" along with the Tusk album

Best Answer

Love stand back ad well :) I just love em all :)

Best Answer

Rhiannon.

Best Answer

Sarah, you are the poet in my heart...............love it.

Best Answer

Nice one as well :)

Best Answer

I just love Stevie,she's so unic.I like Riannan,landslide,leather and lace,I can't wait.

Best Answer

Yes, she is very unique :) have you heard the new one Moonlight (A Vampires Dream)? I saw the video & it was so darkly beautiful & ethereal. Some of my favs are; Sorcerer, White winged dove, Rhiannon,Belladonna,Think about it, I will run to you, Rooms on fire, leather & lace, Gold dust woman & Dreams. I just love her sexy, raspy voice. She soothe me & amps me up all at once.

Best Answer

I can't wait to go to another one of her concerts.

Best Answer

I know there's nothing like the real thing.

Best Answer

Christine McVie is a sweety too.

Best Answer

Don't really know her, I"'ll check it out. I'm kinda eclectic when it comes to my music. I listen to anyone from Stevie Nicks, to Bjork,Blue OctoberRock, & Bruno Mars.mostly Alt Rock, Indie, Celtic, Country, Salsa, Motown, old school R&B & slow jams, folk, & lots more. What I don't listen to is Rap & teeny bop(Justin Bieber) that type of thing. Anything derogatory towards women I don't appreciate.

Best Answer

I agree,Christine McVie is great too.have a listen to I'd rather go blind,it's real blues she sings it so well.

Best Answer

Rooms are on fire,not sure if that's the title. Stevie is great

Best Answer

Yep, it is :) love it as well :)

Best Answer

Silver Spring

Best Answer

One if my all time favorite songs, is Stevie's song, has anyone ever written anything for you!! Love it! She also wrote a song for a movie. The song is Sorcerer. She doesn't sing it on the sound track but does on one of her CDs. That's a great song also. Also Rhianon on the cd the dance. That version is fantastic!

Best Answer