I've been on this site for awhile, and it's certainly interesting reading, and supportive to some degree. At first I thought it was great, but now it just seems to be the same thing over and over. In any event, the site is really an online lonely hearts club, but I don't see how this will lead to meeting anyone. Any suggestions? My gf is gone, I'm all alone in NW AZ, and I feel like I'm in a luxury version of solitary confinement. Help!
needmybaby needmybaby 36-40, M 5 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Romance & True Love

convergence of ideas and implementing it is more needed than meeting people. There will be starving and impoverished people everywhere. perhaps you can help them in your locality and in your part of the world directly rather than giving money to social service organizations

Best Answer

I do enough to help starving and impoverished people in my work. It's what I do all day. When I get off work, I'd like to help myself, but I don't know where to start.

Best Answer

Volunteer in your community. Meet lots of great and interesting people that way. Keep an open mind.

Best Answer