Not the show.(That I love btw)
Nr93 Nr93 18-21, F 10 Answers Aug 31 in Doing Good

I saw ghosts when I was younger in my first apartment building until I was about 4. Then the house burnt down and I never saw them again. Ghosts stay with property. I used to always wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, or ebcause the nighties my Grams bought me made me sweat too much. The ghost use to stare at me. When I would use the bathroom, I wouldn't be able to open the door after. It's a long story -- I don't feel like explaining that one.
I've also been awoken by my "angel" many times. Or so I believe it was my guardian angel. My first apartment building burnt down (as I just told you) because a woman left the stove on and fell asleep and it caused a fire. Ever since them, before I leave or go to bed, I check the stove. When I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I check the stove then head back to bed. But the thing is once I get up and turn on a light, I can't fall asleep. A few times, someone "slapped" me in the face. I woke up, used the bathroom, then checked the stove, and one of the burners was on. My mother left it on and fell asleep. This happened about 4 times. The one night, I was "slapped". I told myself "fcuk this, I'm not getting up. if I get up, I won't fall back asleep" But I had to pee really really badly. (I've always kind of had a weak bladder). So I fell back asleep. Got "slapped" again. This happened 4 times. I finally decided to just get up and pee. Checked the stove, the burner was on, the tea in the put was all gone. If I had gone back to sleep once more, it probably would've caught on fire.
No one in my family knows how many times I saved us from having another fire and losing everything.

Best Answer

no doubt

Best Answer

I think we all are supernatural, we just forgot how to turn ourselves on :)

Best Answer

ooooOOOOOooOooOOOoOOOoooo! *walks around in a sheet*

Best Answer

Supernatural is the greatest show ever!

Best Answer

I'm a vampire. The one who escaped purgatory with Dean. Benny, is it?

Best Answer