High protein, low carb, 1500 calories, aerobic exercise for at least 30 minutes a day, do not eat after eight pm.

Best Answer

high protein is always the best! But should care for the proteins convenient to one's blood group! Thanks :)

Best Answer

My tip is simple, but may be hard to do for some. Cut out sugar!!! It worked for me, and still works great for me now for 5 years. It is very hard because I LOVE sweets, i.e. cookies, cake, pie, donuts, pastry, fudge, brownies. But, what I like better than my sweets? The way I look ina smaller size. It is worth the sacrifice.

Best Answer

i cant stop chocolates! But will be satisfied by just one piece and deleting the other desserts and pastries! Yeah it will work! Thanks :)

Best Answer

Hey Achya, I am Endia and I am a fitness & health coach & fitness instructor. I am starting a 90 Day Beachbody Challenge group on January 16th and have space for just 5 people. I'm coming to you first and giving you the first opportunity to take a look before I start inviting this long list of people. Would you like to hear more about that?

Best Answer

sure :D thanks alot

Best Answer

I am forming a Challenge group based on the Beachbody Challenge. Here's a short 3-minute video explaining more. Watch this video, and if you’re still serious about getting the absolute best results in the shortest amount of time I’ll connect you to the next step! When can you watch this video? Right now . . . or later today? I simply need to know when you are ready for the next step, which includes sharing additional information such as specific details, what we’re committing to, and what you can expect to gain! Sound fair?
Here is the video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyHc8wO1JEI&list=PL003E8D3F6BD0F92E&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Best Answer

oops! Seems i missed it and forgot it too!

Best Answer