IrishBlush IrishBlush 31-35, F 14 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Hobbies

He is DYING he has "MAN FLU"

Best Answer

Loads of wine... for you!!! Its probaly only the sniffles lol

Best Answer

Good thinking!!!!

Best Answer

I know lol :-P

Best Answer

I caught it from my bf--he started on Friday and is still feeling rotten-I got it during the night Saturday, stayed in bed all day long yesterday and remembered that I have MMS-mixed up a few drops and I am MUCH better. Look into it--it cured a bladder infection and my friend's Lyme disease. Google it.

Best Answer

I'll give it a google!

Best Answer

My friend's daughter does all alternative and holistic stuff--so my friend started with it and told me to give it a try. I'm not normally one to fall for it-but I can't explain why I'm at about 80% and he's still down for the count. Stupid fool is afraid to try something new. It has a weird taste - but it's better than that disgusting cough syrup.

Best Answer

My former bf has the flu...won't be going to the dance tonight...was very seriously ill. Couldn't eat for four days....could barely keep down a teaspoon of liquid. Coughing very badly. It is six days now and he is finally able to eat a little chicken soup. If your hubby has the same, just make sure he gets some water into himself...they can only go for two days without water and then they can actually die.

Best Answer

two things to do: drink alot of orange juice and refuse the flu-shots <br />
:

Best Answer

Sex is a great way to fight the flu. I highly recommend sweating and multiple *******.

Best Answer

Now why didn't I think of that - oh right cause I don't want to catch it!!!

Best Answer

******* keep the immune system strong. If you get it, sex will help you fight it. I mean, seriously, do you need more reasons to have sex? ;-)

Best Answer

Might have a point there!!

Best Answer