Which is your favorite series dacade. Late 50s-60s, 80s or 90s?
l3luemoon l3luemoon 18-21, M 5 Answers Sep 1 in Community

Is 'all of the above' an adequate answer. I generally prefer the older gen but the newer series weren't half bad.

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

I have seen every one of the original series

Best Answer

late 50s early 60s

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

twillight zone

Best Answer

Not sure what this one was from, but there was an episode about a guy who was sort of a criminal who was all about drugs and gambling, he was just an awful person in general. He ends up dying and he wakes up in a place where he gets everything he wants, and he has access to all the drugs and women and money he wants, and he can never lose when he gambles. He eventually gets tired of always winning because he misses the thrill and he starts to hate it. He told his angel/ butler that he wants to go to "the other place" (hell), but his butler laughs, and in the most insane, demonic voice declares "This IS the other place!" And the guy starts screaming in horror and trying to get out while the butler laughs manically and it was awesome.

Best Answer

Idk I dont think I've seen that episode...

Best Answer

I don't remember what it was called, but it was one of the best episodes in my opinion, like top 5, at least.

Best Answer