Maybe something different from what the church or large religions dictate.
Wellokaythen Wellokaythen 16-17, F 5 Answers Jan 24 in Politics

Yeah there isn't life after death.

Best Answer

There is none. However, the flow of time is an illusion so all things and events are still current. They exist in an unreachable reality that, similarly cannot reach us.

Best Answer

If knowing that such a thing does not exist is unusual, count me in. It is only part of the churches' efforts to exert totalitarian control over as many of us as possible.

Best Answer

I personally am hoping for reincarnation, I mean seriously I wanna do this again! A different place, different time, name, ethnicity whatever. Game Reset. lol

Best Answer

So? XD

Best Answer

Cheh, futile, schmutile and bossy much. Hopes and wishes aren't about the possibility of things coming true. That's all irrelevant. Everyone needs something to believe in, whether it's for fun or not, reasonable or seemingly impossible. So, I say "So." X) Mhm.

Best Answer

O.o The fact that you insult me because you don't like my answer shows that you are in fact the one who is childish. You do realize your question is : "Any unusual opinions on life after death?" Right?

Best Answer

Lol Have a nice day.

Best Answer

Everybody chill I only asked a question.

Best Answer