Maybe something different from what the church or large religions dictate.
Wellokaythen Wellokaythen 13-15, F 5 Answers Jan 24 in Politics

Yeah there isn't life after death.

Best Answer

You are correct.

Best Answer

There is none. However, the flow of time is an illusion so all things and events are still current. They exist in an unreachable reality that, similarly cannot reach us.

Best Answer

Religions are just infantile con games used to gain power over naive people and to swindle money from them. Life after death is fiction priests invented to use to motivate people by fear. There is no convincing evidence that there is any form of life after death.

Best Answer

If knowing that such a thing does not exist is unusual, count me in. It is only part of the churches' efforts to exert totalitarian control over as many of us as possible.

Best Answer

I personally am hoping for reincarnation, I mean seriously I wanna do this again! A different place, different time, name, ethnicity whatever. Game Reset. lol

Best Answer

Wishes and hopes cannot make anything true.

Best Answer

So? XD

Best Answer

So, do not waste time with them when they are futile.

Best Answer

Cheh, futile, schmutile and bossy much. Hopes and wishes aren't about the possibility of things coming true. That's all irrelevant. Everyone needs something to believe in, whether it's for fun or not, reasonable or seemingly impossible. So, I say "So." X) Mhm.

Best Answer

As a scientist, I believe nothing. Science has no beliefs, so you show you do not comprehend it. The most intelligent people have no beliefs. You are so naive, and your reply is childish.

Best Answer

O.o The fact that you insult me because you don't like my answer shows that you are in fact the one who is childish. You do realize your question is : "Any unusual opinions on life after death?" Right?

Best Answer

You claim I insult you. What a self-excusing lie! You are so pathetic. Your answer is infantile, and your responses go down hill from there.

Best Answer

Lol Have a nice day.

Best Answer

Everybody chill I only asked a question.

Best Answer