Yes, I am real, a sangpsi hybrid. I need BOTH energy and blood. I am not immortal and am very much human. It would be so awesome to sparkle though! If you would like to chat with me then I would be happy to. :)

Best Answer

I meat any vampires ur gonna die... Sorry

Best Answer

I am half Vampire half Lycanthrope, both in spirit. I can shift my aura to suit me and awaken either a will when I need it. Anyone want to know more then message me.

Best Answer

yes ;-)

Best Answer

vampires are real.But not like you see on true blood think more like twilight kind,caring,loving and very protective.No they will not turn you or kill you.I should no i know a family of vampires( mom,son,daughter).i know they are real because even though they live in a different country than i do with out even seeing my picture they knew my hair color and could sense my loneliness.The daughter actually comes around me and my children the most and watches over us and protect us and was doing it even before they made contact with me.You know all those times you feel like someone is watching you but you can't see them and it doesn/t scare you it just might be them because i could feel them watching me before i even knew them.If you want to know more please message me.

Best Answer

Yeah I'm a vampire. But not a complete vampire. I'm part human and part something else. I'm not immortal, but my spirit reincarnates every....I'd say 50 or so years. It's mostly because of my human part that I can die, but because of my vampire and other part that I can't stay dead

Best Answer

I posted a story called help knowing what i am. Any true vampyrics please read it and contact me i need help and a clan of sorts

Best Answer

Ima vampire

Best Answer

No but I want to be one...Anne Rice style

Best Answer

(this is addressed mainly to the one who claims to be a vampire hunter)ha have you ever met a pureblood if so do you know what his name was also i am a pureblood nice to meet you also if you are a vampire hunter what is your weapon or have the ways you hunt lower classed vampires changed

Best Answer

um any vampire thats frendly ples contac me

Best Answer

i am a vampire hunter, but that probably doesnt count. i do have vampire blood. my great great grandpa was a vampire

Best Answer

I'm not but I can become one and if I do...I want a piece of your neck. ;)

Best Answer

Vampires don't ask. They take.

Best Answer

Okay then, I'll take. ;P

Best Answer