its lasting way too long. i think somethings wrong i smoke all the time. i think this stuff was laced with somethin
trainrek trainrek 18-21, M 13 Answers Apr 26, 2010

The flashing lights of a cop car

Best Answer

a couple of lines of coke should do it ...................im kidding peeps.................could nt resist

Best Answer

Why would you want to? Seriously. Put on some Grateful Dead and just enjoy the ride. It is IMPOSSIBLE to OD of weed. Its been calculated that it would take someone smoking something in the neighborhood of 17,000 joints in the span of 30 minutes to be a lethal dose. It ain't gonna happen. Just make sure you have plenty of water because you're going to have some serious cotton mouth for the next day or so.

Best Answer

lol i ate 6 weed cookies once i was still high the next day bud just sleep it off!!

Best Answer

usually eating something and simply asserting control do the trick for me

Best Answer

i once ate a quarter once of some bad azz pot just to get rid of it and to see what would happen, it took 3 hours but i got so high, and totaly thought i had overdosed. i was so stoned, i was border line halucinating. and the intense high lasted all the next day, until the evening, it was the most intoxicated i have ever been on pot. but i was told to eat alot of food, but the cotton mouth was sooo bad, that i had to pour water in my mouth every time i tried to chew any food. but for what ever reason the food did nothing, and, i totaly panicked and called 911 to ask them if i had over dosed, they kept me on the phone and contacted poison control on three way, and the said it was not a leathal dose amount of pot i consumed, they asked me if they should send the paramedics, and i said no, but they insisted i have them do it, and i insisted that they didnt, i was about 14 years old, and i was at home with my parents asleep. so they would have triped out, if they knew what i had done, i thanked the 911 operator and got off the phone. the extremely intense high lasted for almost 24 hours. it was a moment of time i will never forget.

Best Answer

Eat a lot and drink tons of water. Although eating a lot may give you away

Best Answer

I'm unsure... but I'm drunk... and heading outside to smoke a joint... good luck and Godspeed...... Night all!

Best Answer