For those who do not know what that means, it is people who have fallen in love with a TV show called Doctor Who.( I feel calling it a mere TV show is doing The Doctor an unjustice.)
ItEndsHere ItEndsHere 18-21, F 6 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Movies & TV

Huge Dr. Who fan since the '70s.

Best Answer

It is a brilliant show. I'm an obsessive.

Best Answer

I never miss an episide, have watched them each way too much, and I have a sonic screwdriver that i occasionally carry around in my pocket :P Do i qualify?

Best Answer

I want one!!! although being a female, I.cannot go.around pretending to be a new regeneration of.the doctor as much as i would.love to be able to

Best Answer

You could pretend to be his latest assistant that he lent his screwdriver to... But which screwdriver? there are 3 versions of the latest one alone, one of them with actually works as a universal remote.

Best Answer

Omg....I really need to get myself one. I think I would like the one from the ninth doctor, i believe he only had one. the tenth is my favorite, but the ninth is who.introduced me to The Doctor so he is like my "first" lol...it was just the way he looked at rose.

Best Answer
Best Answer
Best Answer

I LOVE sci-fi ... but am just learning to appreciate DR. Who.

Best Answer

I only like the first 2 seasons

Best Answer

I haven't gotten much further than that, Im a newbie, but man I love it.

Best Answer