I'm 22 years old male located in Abu Dhabi I'm looking for woman to breastfeed me and build ANR relationship If any woman in Abu dhabi have milk please contact me I'm waiting
Boobmad Boobmad 22-25, M 3 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

GO AWAY!!!!!

Best Answer

thanks, I forgot to add that.

Best Answer

u r welcome
where r u located

Best Answer

You can BUY breastmilk--you don't have to breast FEED-that is disgusting for a grown man to do.

Best Answer

I tried but there is no place where they sell breastmilk

Best Answer

Are you rich??<br />
I think that is against sharia law..

Best Answer

It is not against sharia because in Hadith One woman came to Prophet Mohamed peace be apon him and told him that man is looking at my breasts Prophet mohamed told her to give him what he want until his need fulfilled
its available on internet

Best Answer

I just KNEW sharia law sucked and big time, too.

Best Answer

For some reason, I feel like that goes against the modesty code. An adult man breastfeeding from a woman not his wife. That is not acceptable.

Best Answer

I respect your opinion and thanks all for sharing their opinions

Best Answer

That's the drawback of living in the country with the most unbalanced sex ratio in the world.

Best Answer

I didn't understand Please view more

Best Answer

the problem is that I have bone problems lack of calcium and other ingredients of bone
I tried many treatments and medicines to fix but without result
so I read that Breast milk contains all ingredients that build human body including rich in calcium
thats why I need breast milk

Best Answer

I read that oxytocin contained in ***** improves mood, but that didn't convince my wife to give me a bj.

Best Answer

any woman in abu dhabi that breastfeed me or donate milk for me

Best Answer

Boombad, it has been two years and if you haven't found anyone yet, forget it..get married and i highly doubt your wife will even acomodate you

Best Answer