I work with men, all men. Don't have the issue with negative attention from females because there are none. At least not in this body shop. I get respect from the men. I don't pay attention to how they see me other wise. I do my job & enjoy doing it.

Best Answer

yes but not just at work when ever i walk in the street i get dirty looks from other women. you just have to get in their face and show them you just don't care about what they think and they will stop

Best Answer

A beautiful young woman is the enemy, and a nice beautiful young woman is their worst nightmare. Live with it ... you don't have to be friends with everybody. Would you rather be an ugly old ***** so nobody is threatened?

Best Answer

Any women considered attractive is normally hated by other females at work.

Best Answer

I HAVE FOUND MYSELF IN THAT SITUATION MANY TIMES.I MOSTLY WORK IN SPORTS BARS AND NIGHT CLUBS.THE GIRLS ARE VERY GOSSIPY AND COMPETITIVE AT THOSE TYPE OF ATMOSPHERES.MOST FEMALES ARE JEALOUS.IT SEEMS TO BE IN THEY'RE NATURE.KEEP DOING YOU.AND LET YOUR HATERS BE YOUR MOTIVATERS.BESIDES YOUR AT WORK TO MAKE MONEY NOT FRIENDS!!FORGET THEM!!:)

Best Answer

I love that. Funny you should say that, that song by TI motivation was just playin

Best Answer

It sucks, but those who talked about me were meaningless anyway. I made friends with people who didn't care to gossip and were hard workers like me. The ones that chose to look past my face and got to know me covered my back many times. The petty females couldn't do what I could, so in the end they couldn't hurt me.

Best Answer

Without knowing more, it sounds like simple jealousy. How long have you worked there and do you have any female friends there?

Best Answer

I have worked there about four years. I have two or three older friends who switched shifts

Best Answer

Have you ever talked to any of them about it and if so, what was there take? This is NOT a slight on women in general, but some women in the workplace can be very catty. A lot more so than men in my opinion. Uh oh, did I just type that? haha :-)

Best Answer

I think you just have to do your best to ignore it and accept that they are the ones who are acting like children and that you aren't doing anything wrong. It still sucks though. Hope things get better for you at work. Men can be aholes at work too but they generally don't pull that kind of ****.

Best Answer

I have talked to them they say its jealousy, from comparing themselves to me and so on. It still hurts though but you know what imma keep it movin:)

Best Answer

That's all you can do. Hang tough and ignore the negative people.

Best Answer

YOU DON'T SAY !

Best Answer