A woman looked at mine for about 3-4 seconds while she was talking to me. Is it possible she was just staring off in space and wasn't conciously looking at my goods? She seemed to be a bit surprized at the end of the stare. That's the part that confuses me, was she surprized that she unintentionally stared like that or maybe she wasnt expecting me to be looking right at her the whole time. Ok ladies, what's your opinion? Ok I've had a few responses so I will add a few more details. First I've been around for a long time so she's had hundreds of opportunities to view me sleeping on the couch so I'm sure she has lot's of chances to catch me having the right kind of dream and have a really good idea what's there. I'm leaning toward intentional cause she was in the middle of a sentence and had my attention when she looked down. I was about 15 feet away at the time and there was no doubt what she was looking at. and there were other clues in the days surrounding that event.
ImaMagicMan ImaMagicMan 41-45 26 Answers May 25, 2009

Yeah, sometimes you look. :) And sometimes you just catch yourself looking when you least expected it. It sounds like that's what she was doing.

Best Answer

Of course, especially if I am interested. It is part of "sizing him up." ((fungirl blushes that she is admitting this and betraying the sisterhood.))

Best Answer

yes. i do. and guys butts.

Best Answer

we sometimes look, just like men look at our chests, but normaly its if they wear tight pants or if they arein uniform, ummmmmmmmm

Best Answer

i alweys cach my self lookin by acsedent its just like men look at boobs and ladys look at croches

Best Answer

Hell yes! I try to be sly about it. I guess it's the same as a man checking out a woman's boobs...only it's harder for us to tell what exactly is down there...

Best Answer

We look at your crotch, too, not just your ****!

Best Answer

Gee's...I got caught when I was around 17 and just coming into my sexuality. I was still a virgin. I was at a party, and no I wasnt drinking. A couple of guys were talking to me. One had looked the other way. The other one was still teasing with me. He was a curious figure to me, as he was older and not exactly my type. However, all of a sudden my brain started focusing on his crotch. OMG>>>I could not stop!! LOL... He cocked his head, no pun intended. He started giggling at me, then laughing hysterically at me, and tapped the other guy and Im sure he told him. I was so embarressed and yet he was so funny about it I cracked up too!!! lol. It was a new experience to me. About two weeks later he asked me out. We went out, but he was a total gentlemen. I was happy. I met up with him much later like 3 years, when I hooked up with my second boyfriend,now husband. He sat on the waterbed and started kind of going up and down on it when my man was out of the room. He started giggling, cause there I went again...lol. I said to him "Johnny, you might want to get a grip" I smiled and giggled and then my man came in the room again. He was totally at a loss as to why we were giggling. I just learned he passed away. I still smile cause he was such a devil.

She is curious about you...thats all. Might be something, might be hormones kicking in. :) Enjoy it.

Best Answer

lol all the time at the most unexpected moments and unexpected people

Best Answer

I think this is natural. It was obviously done on purpose. She was probably having some sexual feelings towards you.

Best Answer

heck yeah. Not all the time of course, but sometimes I just can't help it. Specially if the guy is wearing tight pants.

Best Answer

I was shocked and appalled at myself when I did this. I never, ever, intentionally look when I'm talking to a guy! But, on a few occasions, my eyes had a will of their own. So humiliating!

Best Answer

Yes my bf-love it when he falls asleep at night with his legs up on the coffee table. I perve at his crotch and dream about l8r when he wakes up..........mmmmmmm.

Best Answer

Either she wasn't really looking at your crotch (it just happened to be in the direction her eyes were aiming) or she was doing it intentionally for you to notice.

Depending on the woman and the circumstances, you should be able to figure out which of the two is correct.

Best Answer

I find myself looking at a guys butt!

Best Answer

I sometimes catch myself looking, and wondering "wonder if he's as big as he looks" or "wonder if he's circumcised or no" or some other random penis related wondering.

I love ****.

:P

Best Answer

yes, its a primitive thing. the chick was probably just attracted to you, i doubt she was trying to guess what you were packin. I will automatically look there if i see a guy who i like and not even realize it til after. I bet she didn't realize she was doing it. Haven't you done that with boobs or legs?

Best Answer

k...check this out...next time you are with her...be conciously looking for it...the stare st your crotch...and when she does it-call her on it, and see what she says...and if you dont believe her...call her on it...no matter what -make sure you smile so she doesnt feel intimidated. however, if you never plan on seeing her again...uh...stop obsessing your crotch really isnt that important in the scheme of things (smile)

Best Answer

oh well, now I'm just curious about the object of her attention for so long..

Best Answer

I wonder what women are trying to figure out when they look. With men looking at nice boobies, it is more straightforward, more like, "Hm, nice!", but I think it's scary the way some of my sisters look at male crotches... they're definitely calculating something... FWIW... no offence intended.

Best Answer

It can be a control/emotional issue watch out for sexually abusive women

Best Answer