As a christian I find the modern philosophy of playing the field both sinful and a poor witness to God's goodness...I have now entered into an understanding that relationships are meant to glorify God and selflessly serve the needs of my future spouse who will be a female
ra1000 ra1000 51-55, M 7 Answers Apr 21 in Dating & Relationships

It's sad that people don't respect your beliefs here. I understand what you mean but I would try christianmingle or one of thse other sites

Best Answer

Amen to that!

Best Answer

I am not sure I am understand you. I understand refraining from sex before marriage. I believe a good marriage does glorify God. I didn't understand your last statement.

Best Answer

You mean, the biblical meaning of a woman is to serve her man and always walk in his shadow. I'm sure there are some women with low self-esteem that might go for that, but most won't.

Best Answer

Why don't you learn something about Christianity before talking about it. For example, did you know that right after telling wives to submit to their husbands, the Bible says "Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her?" Or that that's just one of numerous Bible verses telling husbands to treat their wives lovingly, and that the Bible says it's a sin to reduce your wife to some kind of servant who always walks in your shadow? Clearly not.

Best Answer

So, you want your wife to submit to you in every way, but in turn, you will show her love? Sure, that's it. I also understand that those that use the Bible for their own purposes are the ones that abuse the meaning of the Bible just to suit their own purposes. You are wanting to demean a woman. It seems that your mother, in your views, was a tyrant. Now you want to have power over a woman as revenge. Oh, but I do understand the Bible and I appreciate its teachings. However, I do recognize that the Bible was written by man to suit the whims of man. Until the 60's women were treated like crap here in the US. Now males with tiny egos are trying to once again control women in every aspect of their lives, and mainly in reproduction. Now go back searching, that is unless you finally resort to kidnapping.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I don't need to look at a link. I know people just like you.

Best Answer

You think you know me? The fact that you have to resort to spouting psychobabble about someone you've never met and claiming to know something about my relationship with my mother to defend your position says a lot about you and nothing about me. You've proven that your grudge is so strong, it's crippling your ability to engage in a logical argument. I'm done trying to reason with you.

Best Answer