jessiTG jessiTG 22-25, T 7 Answers Jan 24 in Community

Im a straight guy have a girlfriend dont have a feminine body type or breasts but enjoy the feel of female clothes like panties, jeans, yoga pants, leggings i know it sounds quite strange to alot of people but i just enjoy the feel and softness of them they are just clothes and it dont harm anyone and nobody notices so whats the harm in it? Whats the big deal?s

Best Answer

Right on ! Theres nothing wrong with it. If it feels good why not wear them. I need to cause male clothes wont fit me because of my body feminising. Not on hormones just an imbalance. Womens clothes fit me better and my gf accepts me

Best Answer

Isn't that an oxymoron? Straight & Cross-dresser ? <br />
I do not know of any straight men that do that.

Best Answer

Well now you know one

Best Answer

So let me get this straight.....you're going through all the trouble of looking like a girl so you can be with a girl....

Best Answer

Already with a girl. I just like meeting new friends

Best Answer

Why bother writing anything if all you're going to do is bash? Go and be stupid on your own time. And to you, Jess, be you and **** the haters. They're probably just jealous anyway.

Best Answer

Chat about .how to enjoy a woman hood. ...

Best Answer

Only if you put your clothes back on.

Best Answer